Happy Thanksgiving!!!

MarkRaby

Will they have it up for the Centeral Timers?

They should. Most of their online sales start at midnight EST for everyone.

EDIT: Hmm...maybe it's actually midnight CST for everyone (just noticed that their Wednesday sales end at 11:59 PM CST, so maybe they run on Central time for all their online sales). Looks like we still have to wait an hour.

-Mark-

Very nice! You don't happen to be in Columbus, OH (deliver the Columbus Dispatch), do you? ;)

-Mark-

Nope - Tulsa, OK, however, DH's company AEP wants us to move to Columbus. I'm not too excited about it, so we are putting it off as long as possible. And we don't have the pre-prints yet, the truck broke down, so I am sitting here dying to see the ads like everyone else, LOL

Guest mldepalma
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm just finalizing a few lists and waiting to get papers tomorrow. Husband is picking one up after his road race. Can't wait to get it! I'm really hoping there aren't too many changes since we'll be spending the day at my sister-in-laws and they think I am too anti-social when I pour over the ads. Stay warm and good luck on Friday!!

anyone kinda have the inkling to just skip thanksgiving & go right to bf? :g_think:

Nope - need to give thanks.... for the newpaper full of circulars and sales ads!

and give thanks and eat and watch football... then and only then get in line.

fyi - BB site back up - BF ad not up - s/b @ 3am per Mark