Kohls.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I had free shipping. Total was $60.xx. Tried to use one of the codes. Its took it, but added my shipping back on? That can't be right.. subtotal was $56.82

If your subtotal was $56.82 before the code, then after the code it would have went to $48.30 so then no longer eligible for free shipping. That's my only guess. If that is the case, I'd hunt down a cheap towel or something and call and see if they can add it to your cart to get the free shipping and to earn the $15 Kohl's cash. hth

Anyone remember what year it was when the site kept crashing/emptying people's carts? Woo, that was a fun one! :tongue1:

I think that was three years ago. I know last year it was great, and two years ago I think it was good. I'll go search since I'm not being let in the site anyways.

I've got three different browsers open, and nada. I bet there is an evil mastermind sitting behind some computer somewhere, maybe even reading this thread, laughing their butts off, as they let in three people at a time. Shoot, maybe it's a whole crew of them, and it's like Comedy Central for them. :sidesplit

Click on the customer service link at the bottom of the splash page, it will take you to your sign in....but make sure the prices have changed. If not clink on the item in your cart, then add it again. Price will change. Then delete the one with the old price. Had to do this for 17 items......

DO THIS! IT worked! You rock!

Click on the customer service link at the bottom of the splash page, it will take you to your sign in....but make sure the prices have changed. If not clink on the item in your cart, then add it again. Price will change. Then delete the one with the old price. Had to do this for 17 items......

This worked and got me right in to shop! Thank you! :)

I have had the site up since 8 pm when I made my list and saved it in case the cart didn't keep my items ... and am still waiting here without being able to get in since the sale started. Really frustrated - like someone else mentioned, I am figuring by the time it is "my turn" everything I wanted will be gone!

Sigh, tired and cranky.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like if you do the customer service "trick", you can view product pages, but not general category pages.

So if you want to add more items to your cart (or are starting from an empty cart), you can find some individual items on our BF item listing:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/Kohls

We also have a lot of category pages that might not load, but the item ones should.

I had my cart ready when the site shut off. I used my "go back" button, and the cart came back up as it was on the previous page......click "edit" on the item and the sale price will come up. This is what worked for me, but I was signed in with my cart ready. But I really wanted to shop some more, but I checked out while I could, still waiting to get back in......