Kohls.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

does it really hurt to refresh? does it place me further back in line to get in? Is the site automatically refreshing for me?

Depends how their system is set up.

I'd recommend opening multiple windows in different browsers and keep them open. The page is coded to automatically refresh as needed, so you don't need to do it on your own.

For those who got in, did it just pull up the site automatically without you having to refresh?

Yes, the page is coded to automatically refresh.

Again, if you have multiple browsers on your computer, open up at least one window in each and just let them sit and refresh on their own.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife has wanted to get Fiesta ware for a long time. They had the 5 piece settings for $24.99 each at Black Friday price, plus the 15% off and free shipping and 6% cash back. First time it gave me a total, it was wrong. I clicked on Fiestaware and it showed the $24.99 price on the page, went to the cart again, and the prices were the BF ones all the way thru checkout. Got some Perplexus like games for some smaller kids on the list and a board game 5 Second Rule for some older ones.

This is complete BS. I just noticed that I had another window open with my shopping cart. The prices adjusted but the items I put in durig the 10-15 minutes before the site went down are not in there. I was signed in. However, the window that came up with the "do not refresh" warning is still the do not refresh page.

What the heck!