Kohls.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Kohl's will be putting their Black Friday deals online at midnight CST on Wednesday, so that would be late Tuesday night.

You can save an extra 15% on everything with coupon code BLACKFRI. They will also have free shipping on orders of $50 or more.

I love Kohls and their sales, but do they not get that a lot of people do have to work Wednesday and having to get out of bed at 1am est to order kind of sucks! Wish it was Wednesday night.

When I talked to a few Kohls.com reps a few weeks ago, they pledged to have much more inventory for online orders this year so that most deals should last for several days. Take that for what it's worth.

I have what I am sure is a stupid question, but it has to be asked. So the sale starts at midnight- do you have to wait until the sale hits to start adding things to your cart? Or can I say be up at 11pm, add everything I want to my cart and then wait for midnight to hit, refresh my cart and check out? I've shopped online before, but never right as the sale hits so I am unsure how that works,

I have what I am sure is a stupid question, but it has to be asked. So the sale starts at midnight- do you have to wait until the sale hits to start adding things to your cart? Or can I say be up at 11pm, add everything I want to my cart and then wait for midnight to hit, refresh my cart and check out? I've shopped online before, but never right as the sale hits so I am unsure how that works,

I just looked through last years thread, and it appeared at least one GD member was able to load up their cart prior to the sale. As with all retailer's, just be careful, double check the prices, and don't get super annoyed with them when their site crashes, er, I mean if. :D

I just looked through last years thread, and it appeared at least one GD member was able to load up their cart prior to the sale. As with all retailer's, just be careful, double check the prices, and don't get super annoyed with them when their site crashes, er, I mean if. :D

Yep, your best bet is to go to Kohls.com, add the items to your cart, but also keep the product pages open in other browser windows/tabs just in case your cart empties.

IIRC,I put things in my cart early that I knew were going to be on sale then refreshed at the designated time and the prices changed. I remember many things were already sold out by the time I actually checked out (I had a really big order!) so I had to go back and redo things. In particular,certain candle scents were sold out by the time I got to check out.

Last year was my first time doing Kohl's online and I wasn't very good at it and got frustrated.I think only one of my items was cancelled but shipping took WEEKS for some things. I had items on the order that I needed way before Christmas and was sweating,waiting for them to show up. I did get everything I needed before Christmas though.

I will try to shop online again this year,but will definitely go to the store if it's something I really,really want and/or need ASAP. Plus,that $10 free card is a good incentive to go there on BF :)

Also write down the item numbers for easier re-entry if needed. Don't forget to sign in while the stuff is in your cart, it may help if they all disappear and you may be able to just log in again. Main thing is to remember that thousands of people are doing the same thing you are so don't be surprised if it's not smooth and don't give up!

So the Kohls sale starts at 12 midnight CST?

yep

Does this mean doorbusters too?

yep

Check your email. I received the 15% off coupon today.

The code is BLACKFRI. But note that in past years, we've found 20% off codes that worked shortly after the sale started, so keep an eye on this thread tonight for a possible better coupon code to use.

According to GD thread for Kohl's coupons, THANKSGIVING is 20% off through November 22.

I'm sure I'll spend over $50, but I'm still looking for a free shipping code.

That code has not been working today and has been removed from the database. Might be worth trying it tomorrow or on Thanksgiving though. hth