Target is offering free wake up calls!

mrsnshick

Target is offering to wake you up so you get out the door early and don't mioss out on all the juicy deals.

(pulled from another site)

free wake-up call on 11/24-25 from Target

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't get any ideas now.

http://wakeup.target.com/registration.aspx

A. Wake-Up Calls are intended for use by residents of the United States. By registering you certify that you are a resident of the United States and that the telephone number that you entered when signing up belongs to you or that you have been granted expressed and explicit permission to use such.

B. You agree to provide true and correct information about yourself on this site.

C. You agree not to use this site and the associated services for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material or messages that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, sexually and/or racially offensive, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortious, or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or may infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of another. Target reserves the right to edit or remove any information you transmit to this site, or suspend or terminate your registration at any time for any reason.

D. You agree not to use this site for the transmission of unsolicited telephone solicitations, anonymous calls, harassing calls, annoying calls, or for making or causing to be made any telephone call to any person other than yourself or to persons who have granted you absolute permission to cause calls to be made to them. By registering, you understand and agree that your use of this site is for your individual use. You accept full responsibility for your use of this site and its services.

Last year I chose the STAR WARS wake up call for 4:00am, even though I was already gonna be in line by 3:30.

I got the call around 5:30. It was neat and I was already in line but man, I hope they work the kinks out this year.

I imagine that so many people registered for one that the calling "center" was backlogged with so many calls that they needed to make.

It's neat to hear it but don't count on it as your actual wake up call.

You’re registered…

Just one more step!

Please wait one hour before you call 800-225-2530 to authenticate your phone number and confirm your Tuck-In and your Wake-Up Call.

Call from the number that is registered for your Tuck-In and your Wake-Up Call, within 48 hours. Why?

Before calling please disable Caller ID blocking if it is enabled on your phone. How?

Should you need to modify or cancel your calls, return to the www.target.com/2daysale, request a password, and log in.

LOL... My husband will be so mad I did this!

Last year I chose the STAR WARS wake up call for 4:00am, even though I was already gonna be in line by 3:30.

I got the call around 5:30. It was neat and I was already in line but man, I hope they work the kinks out this year.

I imagine that so many people registered for one that the calling "center" was backlogged with so many calls that they needed to make.

It's neat to hear it but don't count on it as your actual wake up call.

Actually, I think you were one of the lucky ones. Some people didn't get their wake up calls until that afternoon :g_shrug:.

Wow, now I feel rather fortunate. It was a nice geek-out moment. The people in the Best Buy line thought I was just a crazy giggling guy. But hey...when a Stormtrooper calls you telling you what's going down you can't help but smile.....and maybe jump around a little.

But hey...when a Stormtrooper calls you telling you what's going down you can't help but smile.....and maybe jump around a little.

LMAO!!! Too funny!

Thanks for the post. I may do this! I'll still set my alarm.. I am going to have two cameras ready and a few extra memory cards (I am TAKING pictures, not shopping!).