Sams PreBlackFriday VIP event (beat the blackfriday rush in VIP style)

mom2monkiesx3

I got an invitation to this today in the mail. Its this Sunday by invitation only from 8-10PM. Invitation will be checked at door and must match your Sam's Club membership card (from what it says)

Vizio 60" LED for 698

Hp Notebook 444

samsung smart camera bundle 129

samsung smart bluray 78

samsung 46 led smart 768

dyson cordless 249

50% off all Apple accessories

Those were the standout items says you can see them at www.samsclub.com/VIP

didn't see this so thought I'd share :fluffy:

Each store must have its own rules. Our Sam's is only handing out the invite to the Plus memberships. Someone on another thread posted a copy of their invite which was different from the one I received and their invite said Plus and business members.

Got my membership and invite this afternoon. Also received a $20 GC promo today, so it really worked out to $80 for membership.

Talked to cell phone manager while there and she said they have "plenty" of GS3s. They will give vouchers and appointment times to anyone that doesn't want to wait in line to activate tonight. She said appointments would be Mon, Tues and Wed only.

That's the word at our store in Ohio. I'm going to leave in a few minutes to go wait in line. Good luck to me!

Does anyone know if Sams offers any kind of extended return policy on electronics for the holidays? Their usual return policy for things like iPads is only 30 days, but that would be before Christmas if I buy soon so no room for the person to take it back if they didn't want it after Christmas. But I also dont want to take the risk of something selling out or not being available to get by Christmas if I wait until closer. Couldn't find anything on the website. Thanks

Got my membership and invite this afternoon. Also received a $20 GC promo today, so it really worked out to $80 for membership.

Talked to cell phone manager while there and she said they have "plenty" of GS3s. They will give vouchers and appointment times to anyone that doesn't want to wait in line to activate tonight. She said appointments would be Mon, Tues and Wed only.

That's the word at our store in Ohio. I'm going to leave in a few minutes to go wait in line. Good luck to me!

So what does the Prime membership actually get you above the regular business account? I looked online but all it said was special discounts. How do you know that you will be buying their "special" discounts throughout the year enough to justify $65 more?

So what does the Prime membership actually get you above the regular business account? I looked online but all it said was special discounts. How do you know that you will be buying their "special" discounts throughout the year enough to justify $65 more?

The savings for me was in the phones. We were going to buy 2 of these phones this month anyway, 200/ each, so $400 total. I don't care about the membership or the upgrade perks (extended hours, discounts, etc) from SAMs. Maybe someone else can comment on that value - I probably won't step foot in that store again during my membership period.

Minus the membership, i saved $320.

I could have waited and just done the $40 membership and Friday sale. But it was worth the extra $40 to not have to worry about the crowds.

I got there at 6pm, doors opened at 8pm, and I was back in my car by 8:15. It was totally worth it! I have an appointment to go back on Wednesday to set up our phones.

You are lucky - they didn't give us the choice - we ALL had to wait to be activated! After waiting 2.5 hours, they had to cave and let the rest of us have appointments!

That's terrible! Our store was super organized. They came through the line around 6:30pm, gave us vouchers for the correct phone/carrier/color and scheduled our appointments right there if we wanted them. I was even able to schedule two separate appointments for our two phones (since we both can't go at the same time). So then we just had to wait for the doors to open, go to the counter and exchange the voucher for a confirmation ticket.

For everyone's reference, the deal is good all day on Friday, not just as a door-buster. And more than one associate said they have plenty and won't run out, even later in the day. That's just the word on the street at our store, but if you're in the market for this phone and don't want to stand in line on Friday morning, you could always risk it and just stop in later in the day.

This was the greatest Black Friday (a little early) deal I have EVER gotten, so thanks to everyone that provided the info!!!!!!