Yahoo Ads on BF Site and in BF Forum

Brad

For those who noticed, yes those are Yahoo ads on the BF site and here in the BF forum. They are shown:

- on the BF site on the ad listing pages only (store or category)

- on the BF forum (no other boards) after the first post of a thread, only to members with under 100 posts

We're going to try them over the weekend to see how things go. Any $ we make will likely go towards hosting the BF site next year, cause it's going to be A LOT of $ to host this next year with all the press this year.

We're not supposed to encourage anyone to click on the ads to support the site, so I wont do that :P:yup::lolrun:

All the ads will be gone after BF, so for those of you who are sticking around, you won't have to worry about them in a week, and if you have 100 posts, you won't see them here on the forum anyway :)

Guest general41391
Yes!!! I love this site...i learned so much info and i am having a great time. money is good..hopefully no one tries to shut you down!

Yeah like I said in the first post, if you have 100 posts you shouldn't see them. It's mainly for all the lurkers who register to view the BF forum and never post. Most of you who have been here a while already have 100 posts, and if you don't, well then either get posting or put up with them for 6 more days :)

And if someone w/ over 100 posts just has the undying desire to search for something where would they get the link? *wink wink*

Cant have you guys going broke when i just found ya!!

The ads are still shown for everyone on the BF site. Just view any of the store or category lists.