Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted!]

Brad

The best thing about Black Friday is: Having a fantastic website GottaDeal.com on your side. Buyers can't go wrong with their knowing how to prepare for the biggest sale of the year. Making their list and checking it twice is what this is all about. Knowledge is Power.

My favorite thing about Black Friday is the anticipation, planning, and execution of a well-oiled plan to shop all night and day. The carmaraderie with my family members makes fjor very special memories ----my grown kids anticipate it as much as I do, and still talk about all the times we have done this, especially when planning the next one.

I love watching ordinary people transform from grandmas, soccer moms, and it guys into frothing, red eyed, wolves fighting over a piece of meat in the form of a princess Barbie, or a tow mater plush. Black Friday gives the meek the opportunity to unleash their inner beast and bring back a well earned kill for their own cubs at home.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

I love the rush I get from anticipation of getting the best deals of the year. Its like a competition, you have to plan and have good strategy in order get the deals your want. I love Black Friday!!! I look forward to it every year and each year is different strategy.

I look forward to this time of the year! I enjoy getting out early with my sister, niece and cousin, we shop until we can't shop anymore. We like going from store to store, but not the lines. We don't have must money, but for some reason we always return home with bags of goodies. Can't wait!!! Love Gottadeal.com!!!!