Those items you can't resist on Black Friday?

artesian

That darn Bath and Body tote filled with stuff. Every year I think "no, not this year!" And every year I cave and get it. I can't help myself. Oh and it's my reward for shopping on that day. I keep everything in it.lol

OHHH me too. I always come home with one (or one year 3) of these. I cash out my mypoints for bath and bodyworks gift cards and save them for this very reason!

That is my question. I keep seeing towel over and over repeat under this post. I am just curious , what is the attraction ?

50% off. Towels and socks are always purchased on Black Friday. By the time my boys were eight years old they knew not to ask for socks after October, the answer was always the same, "Wait until Thanksgiving."

I buy lots of blu-rays during the BF/Christmas season, lol. I love getting them cheap (I have about 750....someone stop me!). My DW always NEEDS another Christmas designed throw blanket, lol. She only buys one or two a year, but they are piling up.

50% off. Towels and socks are always purchased on Black Friday. By the time my boys were eight years old they knew not to ask for socks after October, the answer was always the same, "Wait until Thanksgiving."

I am sure of of these days when I have my own family I will see the attraction in the towels.

That Bath and Body Works tote! I don't use BBW stuff that often so usually the prerequisite $60 purchase that you have to make to get the tote forces me to buy so much stuff that I give it away all year long as gifts, or let my 7 year old use it. Silly because, as I said...I don't use BBW stuff that often...but I still buy that tote EVERY year....

PlayDoh - I stock up on the cheap fridgepacks every year. Our kids' teachers request it all year long, so I stock enough for home and school. I also usually pick up the hooded towels at Kohls for the kids, but they are finally outgrowing them, so we might finally break that tradition this year. My husband always stocks up on the DVDs. He can't stop himself.

Blankets. I fall for them every year at Kohl's.

Even when my blanket chest is overflowing, I still have to get one, "in case"...

Omg,me too! As sick as it is, my best friend and I go to kohls every BF for the micro fleece blankets. We brave that line for only blankets. I get two every year. I am a blanket whore.

Omg,me too! As sick as it is, my best friend and I go to kohls every BF for the micro fleece blankets. We brave that line for only blankets. I get two every year. I am a blanket whore.

I am so happy to know I share this love of blankets with others. I was happy when someone used one of my new blankets this year so I can buy some new ones on BF.

I am so happy to know I share this love of blankets with others. I was happy when someone used one of my new blankets this year so I can buy some new ones on BF.

Yay, so glad I'm not the only blanket freak. :)

Along with the fleece ones, I also love those plush throws. I think I will justify them this year by buying them for teachers. Maybe get some cozy socks and a BAM or Amazon GC. Then I can buy them, and not have to keep and store them!

Towels...the cheap scratchy walmart ones too! Daughter is a competitive swimmer in the pool daily so there is no such thing as too many towels....and when I pay 1.88 she can leave them all over northern Indiana for all I care as it seems we leave at least 1 behind somewhere every meet.....Each meet we have 3-4(two for on deck drying and 2 for post meet shower/hair) and most meets are 2-3 days so for a weekend we pack 10+ towels....She doesnt like the chamois so cheap towels it is

Yay, so glad I'm not the only blanket freak. :)

Along with the fleece ones, I also love those plush throws. I think I will justify them this year by buying them for teachers. Maybe get some cozy socks and a BAM or Amazon GC. Then I can buy them, and not have to keep and store them!

So glad im not alone!I get the plush ones that are rolled up and I debate on which patterns to get like I'm picking out a wedding dress!

And they go up in price every year but we still buy them!

My fave blanket is a shabby chic(target) kings size plush I lusted after and finally for 70%off! That thing is like heaven.

Ps... If you need money and I only have $5, I would give away $4.50...but do not ask me for my blankets! I do not share! Lol

Ps... If you need money and I only have $5, I would give away $4.50...but do not ask me for my blankets! I do not share! Lol

I gave him the blanket. This guy had been traveling for longer than he thought. He needed to do his laundry when he came to my house. I came home for lunch to find that he was using my blanket as a toga while he washed his clothes. Somehow, I didn't want the blanket back. Still get all over body shivers thinking about this.

Crayola stuff. I don't know why! Every year I get whatever Crayola item is on sale at Walmart, and my kids play with them 2 or 3 times and never look at them again. The glow dome, the light up wall hanging thingy, the doodle pad that makes sounds....every year. Well not this year! My BF buddy has strict instructions to remove anything that says Crayola from my cart. And I am to monitor his cheap dvd buying. Those $1.98 walmart dvds suck him in and he ends up with stacks of movies he never watches.