What Type of Payment Are you Planning to use While you Are Shopping on Black Friday

davidbugs

What type Payment are you planning when you shop on Black Friday  

182 members have voted

1. 1. What type Payment are you planning when you shop on Black Friday

• 1. Cash
    • 2. Debit card
    • 3. Credit Card
    • 4 Gifts Card or Prepaid Credit card
    • 5. Checks

I want to know what type of Payment are you planning to use while shopping on black Friday.

You have at least 5 choice. How much are you going spent in your shopping spree!!!

1. Cash

2. Debit card

3. Credit Card

4. Gifts Card or Prepaid Credit card

5. Checks

I like to use my bank visa card because I hate cash (scary!) and checks take too long!!! But I will have to use some cash because our bank statement online tells you where you shopped and my hubby could find out. If I go to certain stores and spend money only on items he requested (like sears) then he's pretty good at figuring out his gifts!! Sneaky.

Cash probably....but I may use debit on kids gifts.......at Kmart and a few others if you use your debit and lose your receipt.......they can look it up thru your debit card and you will get the original amount if it is on sale when you make a return.

Questions about debit cards...

-If you return the item, how is the money debited back into your account?

-Would there be any differences in returning the item ( cash or debit )?

-Is it easy and simple to return the item and get your money back?

I don't feel comfortable carrying loads of cash on me, so I'm considering my options. Once I figure out how it works. LoL.

Thanks!

Questions about debit cards...

-If you return the item, how is the money debited back into your account?

-Would there be any differences in returning the item ( cash or debit )?

-Is it easy and simple to return the item and get your money back?

I don't feel comfortable carrying loads of cash on me, so I'm considering my options. Once I figure out how it works. LoL.

Thanks!

Some stores if you use debit will give $$ back others will give "credit" back to your debit card. Each store is different. :2roller: