OfficeMax Black Friday Ad Items & SCANS Posted on BF Site

Brad

:yay: Hey! Penney's and OM posted within hours of one another...that means Target's next tonight, right? RIGHT??? *stamps foot*

~H~

There will be no more ads posted tonight that I know of, although I did just post some Meijer scans and the list on the BF site - that is not the other one I was talking about :)

OK, now I am lost. I didn't see the thread where you were talking about what ads may be posted, like you are ravi are saying. So, forgive me for being an airhead, but I need some direction here. So, there are no more ads being posted tonight after this last OM one, but you have one more that will be posted within the next 24 hours, but not tonight? And it's not Meijer (which I do not have here in my area.)

~H~

Guest fun_4_u_nme
Im also waiting on Target, Im not sure what the hang up is with Target not having the ad ready when the other big guys do, you would think they would be more on their game ...?

Thanks, Brad! And now Office Depot will be the last I am really agonizing over...

Hopefully, OfficeMax will open up again @ 7am like they have in years past.

Our normal route is Staples @ 6 am, then McD's, then OfficeMax @ 7 am. Our newly opened Office Depot may throw a wrench in the works, however...

Yeah, what happened to all the FAR stuff OM used to have?

The USB hub I got FAR from OM never worked anyway.

But, your right, last year I also got a 10-pack of CD-RWs, a Remote Control, Camera Card Reader, gel-filled mousepad, and a 64MB Toshiba Memory Card, all FAR (in addition to the USB hub).

They will have the card readers FAR again this year at least.

They will have the card readers FAR again this year at least.

Yeah, and no one seems to have had those FAR lately, and I really need one for CF and memory stick. I figure I will pick up the stuff I want this week, then go back after 9am on BF and return/rebuy. OM is always a zoo (as I recall last year they had 2 registers open and the longest lines of any stores I went to), and the never have enough stock.

Yeah, and no one seems to have had those FAR lately, and I really need one for CF and memory stick. I figure I will pick up the stuff I want this week, then go back after 9am on BF and return/rebuy. OM is always a zoo (as I recall last year they had 2 registers open and the longest lines of any stores I went to), and the never have enough stock.

I bought a bunch of stuff there last year. Remember the 200GB WD HDs for $49.99 AR? That was an amazing buy last year.

We have two OM nearby. Two years ago, we went to the one closer to our house and were in and out no problem. Last year, we went to the one closer to "the rest of the stores" and were in line for almost two hours. They had two full-service registers open, plus a "cash only" lane.

The problem with the "cash only" lane was they didn't make any announcement over the loudspeaker or have a sign hanging. Well, most people pay with credit/debit cards these days and the only way knew that one was "cash only" was if you left the much longer lines to go to the seemingly shorter line.

Then, if you weren't paying by cash, you got to rejoin your previous line... at the end of it.

There were a lot of unhappy people at that store.