Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

summer was 70% off here today. managed to get quite a few things notable mentions:

253-01-0316 reynolds heavy duty non stick grill foil 37.5 sq ft 1.19

253-05-0304 up&up dessert plates 68 pk .89

253-05-0302 up&up 16oz plastic cups 30pk .89

235-04-0057 up&up 400ct napkins .89

072-04-1120 bella waffle cone maker 5.99

bella mini teacake maker 8.99 (didn't get)

064-04-0161(2,3 also)pool towels w/orange summer tags 2.09

Up&up sale stuff is white plates/napkins with polka dots in blue red and purple. cups I got area clear with a line in each color but they had slightly larger (19 or 19oz) blue SOLO looking ones for same price same qty. napkins say seasonal print on them but neither cup or plates do.

261-12-0293 pillsbury pink lemonade cake mixes .37

261-12-0295 pillsbury pink lemonade frosting .57

072-04-0659 shaved ice syrup .89

072-04-0892 shaved ice syrup .89

072-04-0926 shaved ice syrup .89

072-04-1318 ice cream mix .89

091-16-0257 kids hoppers 1.79

261-04-0251 duncan hines

202-05-0027 xhileration 2pk belt set with flower accessory 2.98

205-05-0912 circo scooter sz6 3.88

093-08-1694(5) circo white baby girl sandals with butterfly&flowers 3.88

205-06-2847 missoni sz6 girls shorts 3.88

off to try and find some coupons to get extra discounts :)

Edited by tinkrbel
dcpi's

The clothes from The Webster collaboration is 70%.

Is that a designer? Saw some mens blazer/coat type things and they looked pretty cheaply made only navy blue looked halfway decent

found plates and stuff at second store so stopped to drop stuff off then we're back out to try for more at 1st store.

Any one else see summer at 70% today? Don't want to drive an hour if not.

Not here either. I'll check again tomorrow morning. But our store was pretty much cleaned out already. There is still a lot of cake mixes and some of the other dessert stuff though, they didn't put a sign on that aisle.

Thanks tinkrbel for your list, that will come in handy!

Is that a designer? Saw some mens blazer/coat type things and they looked pretty cheaply made only navy blue looked halfway decent

found plates and stuff at second store so stopped to drop stuff off then we're back out to try for more at 1st store.

It's a store out in Miami. I never saw the men's stuff so I can't speak to the quality. The women's stuff didn't look of horrid quality, but I just didn't like a lot of the items - I don't want to wear prints of palm trees and flamingos. That's too obvious beach-themed. I also didn't like the feel of a lot of the fabric - there was a shift dress I was intrigued with but I didn't like how it felt when I tried it on. I have a blue eyelet skirt from them that I like though.

My summer went 70% off yesterday as well. Many of the same things listed above with addition of tropical berry twizzlers for .41, insulated totes for 5.99, lots of plastic insulated glasses and pitchers as well. Playground ball for 1.49.

Any one else see summer at 70% today? Don't want to drive an hour if not.

Summer was 70% at Blue Angel Target today... not sure if it went today or yesterday. The shelves of clearance were less than 1/2 full. I got a few little toys for stocking stuffers/party favors.

Wasn't much else... scanned through the toys clearance and the selection was sadly disappointing... didn't see anything I'd even want if it dropped to 70%. I haven't been able to perimeter peruse in quite a while... guess I haven't missed much as everyone has been posting :(

70% at my 2 Targets. There was a pretty good selection at one store, signs still said 50%. The other was already pretty much wiped out at 50%. But still did well with the other stuff like foil, plates, cups, napkins, and cake mixes. Had a lot of fun shopping. :)

Also got a couple pair of Converse for 70% too. :)

Orange dollar spot is also included in the summer markdown. Most of my stores had them mixed in with the summer clearance isles. Saw lots of straws, tikki cups, glow bounce balls, rubber ducks, glow in the dark slinky, etc. all at .30. Didn't check to see if there were more items in the dollar spot location.

Baby Gear is now 50% off...I purchased a Britax Roundabout for $77xx....Not much left so I didnt want to wait for 70%. Last year toys went to 75% on July 28...Does anyone think it will be about the same this year? Thats still 2 weeks away...If so there are a few things I will buy now at 50%.

I didn't get to check out the 70% summer clearance until yesterday, so maybe I just missed it...but did anyone's store include all of the coolers in the summer clearance? I was hoping since they had a variety of small coolers in that section that they would be included. But the store that I went to yesterday didn't have any left (or perhaps they had been moved) and the store I went to today had a TON of small coolers but they were not included in the markdown (all full price).

Toys were mostly 50% off at my stores...only a few things I'm interested in but I'm hoping to score them next week!

but did anyone's store include all of the coolers in the summer clearance?

coolers were discounted but not at 70%. I didn't check them all though. Only a single 1 in 1st stores summer clearance section and a few different ones in another store that had a lot more variety. they were maybe 20-30% off probably a running sale, else we'd have picked up 1-2 for hurricane supplies.

Does anyone remember dates for past toy clearances? I was hoping 70% would be this week since a bunch of things were marked 50% on the 5th at one store here. Though none of my stores have consolidated. But, from what other people are finding/posting are we guessing its going to be the 26th? I may still check in this week to see if by chance the 50% items went to 70%. I have been stalking the Toy Story stuff which was part of what went 50% on the 5th.

Up&up sale stuff is white plates/napkins with polka dots in blue red and purple. cups I got area clear with a line in each color but they had slightly larger (19 or 19oz) blue SOLO looking ones for same price same qty. napkins say seasonal print on them but neither cup or plates do.

Thank you for the description on these! My dd turns two in September & we are having a Smurfs themed party. I think the red/light blue/dark blue combo will be cute with the theme. And can't beat them at that price. My store still had a bunch of this stuff. And the napkins were all in the regular isle.

Any guesses on when this stuff will hit 90%? 2 of my SIL's are due next month. I would love to grab a bunch of the plates, cups, and napkins at 90%. Who wants to worry about dishes with a newborn in the house!?

Any guesses on when this stuff will hit 90%? 2 of my SIL's are due next month. I would love to grab a bunch of the plates, cups, and napkins at 90%. Who wants to worry about dishes with a newborn in the house!?

not sure. think it's normally something like 3-5 days after 70% if there's anything left. I may find plastic cups here but no plates. the larger plates(10in maybe?) also have dots on them, I only found 2 packs of these.

I picked up the jelly belly dual snow cone maker at 70% off. Great hit in my house! Was able to get the syrups also for .89 . Even the packs of jelly belly silicon cups for 1.00 I believe.

think the pack of 4 cups/straws was 1.49 here

I picked up the jelly belly dual snow cone maker at 70% off. Great hit in my house! Was able to get the syrups also for .89 . Even the packs of jelly belly silicon cups for 1.00 I believe.

We got this a year or two ago under different branding, but same items. We love it. Just right for my kids 9 & 11. Works better than most we've tried over the years.

Does anyone remember dates for past toy clearances? I was hoping 70% would be this week since a bunch of things were marked 50% on the 5th at one store here. Though none of my stores have consolidated. But, from what other people are finding/posting are we guessing its going to be the 26th? I may still check in this week to see if by chance the 50% items went to 70%. I have been stalking the Toy Story stuff which was part of what went 50% on the 5th.

Going by years past, it should be the 26th. Kind of hopeful for this week for some items, but they JUST marked most of the Legos last week, so I kind doubt it will be the whole shebang.

I didn't get to check out the 70% summer clearance until yesterday, so maybe I just missed it...but did anyone's store include all of the coolers in the summer clearance? I was hoping since they had a variety of small coolers in that section that they would be included. But the store that I went to yesterday didn't have any left (or perhaps they had been moved) and the store I went to today had a TON of small coolers but they were not included in the markdown (all full price).

Toys were mostly 50% off at my stores...only a few things I'm interested in but I'm hoping to score them next week!

I picked up one of the Igloo coolers that looks like a rattan purse for 70% off. It holds 14 cans and looks really great. I didn't see any of the hard side coolers in clearance (and you are right, there were loads of coolers in the summer section of my stores too). I had just assumed they were moved and taken off clearance, just like all the small appliances were. All my stores took the bella items (mini cupcake maker, etc) off the clearance isles and they went back to regular price.

CVS has their coolers at 20% off right now and they usually go down with all the other summer clearance. I picked up rolling coolers and hard sided lunchbox coolers for 90% off a couple years ago, so if you have a CVS close, keep watching their markdowns. Hope you find a good deal!