Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Ooooo... Im going right now to my target to see if they have those vanities left, just printed my coupon! I bought one at 30% for d birthday... would be nice to pick it up for 15.00.

look around, I saw alot over on endcaps in sports section area....at ours

Awww i missed it... I went to 3 targets today and there were zero!! I wanna say about 10-14 days ago they were at 50% off with three in stock at my main store, I totally forgot to go back and check until I came on here to see the coupon too. Oh well. I did pick up a sleeping beauty story book set, it was reduced and also used the 50% coupon and got it for $10.00

###070-05-4545 OXO Softworks V-Blade Mandoline Slicer $41.39 --> $12.38

http://img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/11/14/11144548.jpg

Online reviews are so-so. Here's hoping it is nice. I generally like OXO products and have been wanting a mandoline for a while.

###070-05-4545 OXO Softworks V-Blade Mandoline Slicer $41.39 --> $12.38

Online reviews are so-so. Here's hoping it is nice. I generally like OXO products and have been wanting a mandoline for a while.

My personal review is that it is so-so also. It isn't bad if you don't need it for much. After a year or two of using it, I gave up and bought this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Swissmar-Borner-V-1001-V-Slicer-Mandoline/dp/B0000632QE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1333425975&sr=8-3

Price isn't too bad, and it is excellent.

My target had tons of those three crockpot stations. They were at 70% off forever. I thought about getting one because it was such a good bargin. But where would I store that thing?

I thought the exact same thing. It is just too big

I saw a few 70% legos earlier this week (Thurs I think).

### 204031621 Chuggington Interactive railway $11.98

Circo race 'n crash train set (can't read numbers on pic on phone)

###Lego Disney Cars 2 set # 8487 was $59.99 now $17.98

###Lego Duplo Disney Cars 2 set #5828 now $11.98

### 204070881 Mega Bloks Moshi Monsters was $14.99 now $4.48

Thought I hit the jackpot finding the easter toothpaste and hand soap at one store, no go! Still full price and even ringing up as Easter. :( Seems like my stores have been doing that the past few times they marked down holiday stuff. Bummer! Still 50 and 30 on everything else.

Thought I hit the jackpot finding the easter toothpaste and hand soap at one store, no go! Still full price and even ringing up as Easter. :( Seems like my stores have been doing that the past few times they marked down holiday stuff. Bummer! Still 50 and 30 on everything else.

Me too! I was so excited b/c there was a ton of it there...but all rang up full price. I was also excited to find an Angry Birds plush with bunny ears and sadly that, too, rang up full price.

Were there any paper towels/napkins/tissues this year? I didn't see any obvious ones and the scanners were broken at my store so I couldn't really check.

"Easter" dollar spot also 50% off though not marked at my store... think it was black dot.

Saw lots marked clearance down the bath aisles but didn't look more closely.

They just re-did the health/beauty aisles at my store with nice brightly lit shelving. I thought that would mean lots of clearance from those aisles but no luck :(

I saw some Dixie plates & napkins that were "spring" themed and they weren't on clearance.

I went to 2 Target stores yesterday afternoon and it was slim pickings at both. Lots of Easter Egg Coloring Kits and some candy. At one store it seemed everything was up front with the $1 stuff and there was a little space with grass and egg coloring kits. The other store had everything thrown into 3 end caps where they are putting bulk/outdoor items. Today I went to my store - again SLIM pickings unless you wanted those egg color kits or candy. It was squished down to less than half of one aisle.

You'd have thought it was 75% or more off the way everything was squished and there wasn't much left.