Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

I did check with the manager on duty- lisa- and she siad the same thing-no coupons allowed on bodega items anymore.

If this is your only store or the store you frequent and you want to see them follow Target's correct policies, contacting corporate (email or phone) might be the only way to get them to correct their rouge coupon policy. Good luck!

If this is your only store or the store you frequent and you want to see them follow Target's correct policies, contacting corporate (email or phone) might be the only way to get them to correct their rouge coupon policy. Good luck!

I agree that it's time for a call to corporate. I have a hard time believing this is "policy" since Target.com has a special banner for Bullseye Bodega coupons under their coupon section.

Got this this morning for $2.06:eyepoppin

Spider-Man Triple Battle Truck

http://www.target.com/p/Spider-Man-Triple-Battle-Truck/-/A-12256538

Also got the Rambo 3 blu ray ### 058370015 for $1.26

and Spy Kids 3 DVD ### 058100678 for $2.56

Those kinds of deals are almost always random things that were salvaged a while back and the were found in the backroom. You usually can't get them at any other store. But awesome deals!

I went to the East Pasadena, CA Target location today to return a toy that I bought with a manufacturer's coupon since my nephew didn't like the toy. At customer service, I was told that I will no longer be able to return an item if I had used a coupon to purchase it because of the rampant coupon fraud. Apparently, a lot of people were using coupons to buy items and then return the items to get the full value since Target doesn't adjust your refund amount by the coupon amount. And because of this, returns will no longer apply to any items purchased with a coupon. I said that this is ridiculous and that Wal-Mart doesn't have any problems with adjusting the coupon amount, if Target is so concerned with this type of fraud. Has anyone else encountered this? The employee said this policy was effective Jan 1st., but I haven't read this anywhere else.

I went to the East Pasadena, CA Target location today to return a toy that I bought with a manufacturer's coupon since my nephew didn't like the toy. At customer service, I was told that I will no longer be able to return an item if I had used a coupon to purchase it because of the rampant coupon fraud. Apparently, a lot of people were using coupons to buy items and then return the items to get the full value since Target doesn't adjust your refund amount by the coupon amount. And because of this, returns will no longer apply to any items purchased with a coupon. I said that this is ridiculous and that Wal-Mart doesn't have any problems with adjusting the coupon amount, if Target is so concerned with this type of fraud. Has anyone else encountered this? The employee said this policy was effective Jan 1st., but I haven't read this anywhere else.

Was it the blonde guy? He was working GS this morning at open. I haven't had any problems, and I seriously doubt it is policy. Occasionally you get an employee that heard something but doesn't understand the real policy. I'd certainly try again at one of the other stores if not the same one.

Was it the blonde guy? He was working GS this morning at open. I haven't had any problems, and I seriously doubt it is policy. Occasionally you get an employee that heard something but doesn't understand the real policy. I'd certainly try again at one of the other stores if not the same one.

Yes!! It was the blonde guy. I went there late morning. There was another customer behind me in line too that he was telling this "policy" too. There are definitely other stores I can go to. Thanks.

I got a 32 piece bar set (glasses, mixers, shots ,ect) for 8.98!!! The exact same martini glasses, it comes with 4 was sold in a 4 pack for 9.98....I was thrilled.

I got the beatles glasses for DD's beatles crazed teacher for 70% off

A few bulk items we use alot Jergens, aveeno, ect for 30% with coupons a little more :D

lots of 70% Nike golfballs, DH won't use them but I will :)

Yes!! It was the blonde guy. I went there late morning. There was another customer behind me in line too that he was telling this "policy" too. There are definitely other stores I can go to. Thanks.

I'd certainly put up a fuss and ask for a manager next time, but I've never had them try that with me. Stupid idea since they will get the money from the coupon in either case.

The bodega items were marked down 15% off. I did well in linens, got an electric blanket for $10.48, pillow 2.24, space heater 2 pack $9.98. I also got a 2 pk degree deodorant for $2.28. Lots of shampoo, toothpastes etc 30-50% off. I scored some Cascade packs for the dishwasher for $3.xx for the 20 pack. Lots of things being marked down. All the clearance foods (frozen) are now consolidated into one freezer and the other foods on one end cap, very nice

The bodega items were marked down 15% off. I did well in linens, got an electric blanket for $10.48, pillow 2.24, space heater 2 pack $9.98. I also got a 2 pk degree deodorant for $2.28. Lots of shampoo, toothpastes etc 30-50% off. I scored some Cascade packs for the dishwasher for $3.xx for the 20 pack. Lots of things being marked down. All the clearance foods (frozen) are now consolidated into one freezer and the other foods on one end cap, very nice

That's interesting. Our Bodega stuff is 30% off (even though a lot of signs still say 15%), but they moved all the Cascade packs out and back to the regular aisles at full price. They had the other brand, Finish I think it is called now, used to be Electrasol, but we can't use those since they cause our dishes to have a film on them.

I loaded up today and wasn't expecting anything! I went to my favorite store that I hadn't been to for a while. (Osage beach, mo) Most departments were on clearance, most was 70, 80, and 90%. Ive never seen anything like it. I'm going to round prices, as my iPad is a pain to type on.

Huge painting:$17.xx ($60)

Twin electric blanket:$10.48

Full ele blanket: $17.xx

King ele blanket: $26

Wooden baseball bats $3.04 ($20)

Ski-Doo snowmobile sled $23 ($99)- possibly Internet return

Turquoise platter: $6 ($21)

Matching bowls:$1.48 (was $4.99)

Dish towels: $2.94 (30% off)

Table runner: $8.98 ($25?)

Matching place mats: $.98

Tons of bath towels at 50% off

Anchor hocking sundae glasses:$.88 (2.99)

Almost EVERY curtain panel: $5-$10 (50-70%)

Kansas Jayhawks apparel: 90-95% off $.67-$4 (jackets, jerseys, tees)

Golf ball 'picker upper': $3 ($10.98)

golf counter: $1

Star wars Lego sets 50-75% off

Swiss miss hot cocoa: $.5x

Quilts (red, black, blue) : $10

Most bulk was 50% off, some regular price, personal care was 15%

all sleds were 50%

Boys and girls underwear, gloves, etc. Was 30%.

Sorry the list is so crude, I was in a hurry and in red sticker sensory overload!

The bar set and kitchen aid cookware was regular price.

I went to my not-normal-store today, and they had taken all the Bodega stuff down, and scattered it on the end caps in the appropriate sections. Everything I saw though was still at 15%.

Also, the heaters still had 30% off signs. A few were still 30% (according to sticker, I didn't scan), most were 50%, and the 2 packs (which is what I was after anyhow) were 70%.

I also saw the dog toys on dinner platters at 50%. They had fruit plates and fish dinner.

Also was excited to find the Kraft Mac and Cheese 3 packs (Cars, Spongebob, and Phineas and Ferb) for 50%, $1.48. My 12yo has just started eating a box in 1 sitting...

so annoyed with target today...I was finally able to make it to the store today to get Lady and the Tramp and they were sold out so I asked for a raincheck on both 2 AND 3 disc blurays and I get the fabulous "system doesn't allow" response. IF you know you're getting item back in stock and the price isn't earth shattering what gives? :(

I was specifically looking for that, but they just had the generic 50% signs up... I can say for sure it was 50% on monday, looked ravaged & another board said it started sunday, so my best guess is wednesday for 70%!

My store always goes sooner than the posted dates (when they do post them.)

Anyone know if Bodega items are likely to get marked down on their "regular" department markdown days, or is it totally separate? I'm trying to decide which day to head to Target this week since I'm limited in my outings. Thanks!

Probably separate. Most of ours has just disappeared. Hoping it is in the back, but a lot of it has just gone back to the regular sale price on the regular shelf. Bummer!

I was specifically looking for that, but they just had the generic 50% signs up... I can say for sure it was 50% on monday, looked ravaged & another board said it started sunday, so my best guess is wednesday for 70%!

I checked a different store, their 50% sign on the dollar spot said thru 2/15, so should go 70% on thurs.

I checked a different store, their 50% sign on the dollar spot said thru 2/15, so should go 70% on thurs.

Decided to go to my store last night... dollar spot was already salvaged, and my store has a rather large dollar spot.

Most of bulk was gone and I saw very little of it in the regular aisles. What little was left and marked down from bulk was only at 15% and 30%.

Valentines clearance is marked 30% off. THe Squinkies surprize bracelet scanned 50% off, I bought 2: Jasmine & Rapunzel. They also had Belle. I suspect other toys in the Valentine section might be 50% off also, but I didn't check. So if you see something interesting scan it (:

Dollar spot 50% in North DFW

Bulk 15% - 30% off

Vday 50% with bagged chocolate exception at 30% (found rice krispie treats, granola bars, gold fish crackers ringing 50% off)

Lots of home decor 50% off (placemats, tablecloth, napkins, etc)

Also found a lost little girl (3 years old)!! Second lost kiddo I've found at N Garland Target in a year. Took her to CS and they paged Mom. Scary.