Best Buy bucks....

nick_jenni_jocelyn

Yep... but if you didn't want to eat all that food, you could send off for free pieces. I did...

So far I've bought:

139.99 power supply for .99

39.99 (on sale) speakers for .99

$159.99 Antec P180 case for 39.99 + ship + tax (only use 40x McBucks @ $1 or $3 each online)

And have $129 in McBucks left.

BTW, it's over now. ended 10/31. Free food pieces expire on 11/15, and McBucks expire 12/3.

You got McBucks and 2 monopoly pieces for: Large Fries, an Chicken sandwiches

You got 2 monopoly pieces (no McBucks) for: med or large drink, hash browns, chicken selects (fingers)

McBucks were either $1 or $3 each. 1 out of 3 were supposed to be $3. My ratio was better than that at almost 45% being $3.

Some were "double dipping" spend the McBucks online (you enter the code), and then take them to the store. It's against the rules...

Plus you ended up with a bunch of free food pieces... Med fries, sm drink, small mcflurry, breakfast sandwich, large burger, or breakfast value meal. Heck, I gave most of them away, and still have some left.

Plus you ended up with a bunch of free food pieces... Med fries, sm drink, small mcflurry, breakfast sandwich, large burger, or breakfast value meal. Heck, I gave most of them away, and still have some left.

If you want to get rid of some of those game pieces... I teach at a rural school. McDonalds is a big treat for some of them!

June