*** GottaDeal.com Exclusive: Best Buy BF Ad Scans Posted! ***

Brad

Anyone know anythign abotu this monitor? is it worth it?

it looks to NOT be an early bird special so im assuming its one of those first come first serve kinda thing until they run out...

thanks

Given most CRT 19" are more than $169, yes it's worth it...

Will it be good for Doom3? Who cares ... never play games anyway :-)

@shley

I was wondering about Insignia too, after seeing the 20" TV for $58.99 after rebate, so I searched around and found a review of another one of their TVs on eOpinions. I don't have enough posts yet to post the link, but at eOpinions, just search for Insignia and scroll down to Electronics. One of the TVs (actually, I think the same TV that's being sold on BF) was reviewed.

Apparently, Insignia is just a Best Buy brand of TV that's built by other (reputable) companies and slapped with a different logo. I guess it's like the store brand food in supermarkets, where it's the same food, only cheaper.

I would think that it'd be okay to get the Insignia without any qualms whether it'd break down, but then, I won't know either until I get the 20" either. :-p

Not entirely sure that it's made by a "reputable" company ... its probably made by the lowest bidder in China or wherever ... But for the $$$ it's gonna be good value for money...

(same applies to Store brand food ... except the china bit :-D)

@

" He said he would rate it better than a toshiba"

The new toshibas crt hdtvs that aren't really toshibas but orions, yes, the models before that that were discontinued were some of the best on the market. In any case, the samsungs aren't that great, so that's much of an endorsement.

Ohio is different from the rest of the country ... not sure if it is due laws regarding public holidays, rebates, or what, but you'll see most flyers show the offer and rebate dates that are different for Ohio than the rest of the country... (not sure if it is state or county laws either)

@shley

But that doesn't explain why only in central Ohio, only the doorbusters and only at Best Buy are they different on BF than the rest of the country.

-Mark-

But that doesn't explain why only in central Ohio, only the doorbusters and only at Best Buy are they different on BF than the rest of the country.

-Mark-

My guess is that they feel that the Ohio AG has cost them too much money to risk running afoul of the Rain-Check or Bait-n-Switch or Rebate laws ...(they were sued in August 04 at $25000 per complaint .... )

But as for why central Ohio and not the entire state ... maybe they don't like Central Ohio ... or maybe there is a county law that prohibits ... or a town by-law or whatever ... go ask your local BB manager why...

Maybe they are afraid that the Carrying Concealed Weapons lobby members will get upset that the door busters aren't available, and will start shooting up the store (since they had to stop banning concealed weapons) :D

@

The x700 isnt too good of a deal, because it is 200 dollars before rebates, when it can be had for about 130 online.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=GO&Range=1&InnerCata=48&bop=and&Range=1,%201,%201&description=x700&orderby=1&sortby=22&srchInDesc=pro

Although I'm not seeing any AGP versions of the x700 pro there, just PCI Express.

We dont have BB near us..anyone know if these deals will be available online?

Most likely if the past indicates, except the items on the first page of the scan as it says....hopefully they will show up online for those prices before they run out.

yes columbus OH area BB run different ads than other areas...heck Dayton OH had better sales than columbus..ppl were bringing their ad in to one of the coumbus ones thinking their sales were the same...ie. disney DVDs 9.99..i think they were regular price in columbus

Meijers weekly ads are different per city almost..but i think BF is the same all over

Help a newbie out, please.....for the $149 emachine does it say "minimum or maximum of 20 per store"?

We're an hour away and were thinking of getting there at midnight....but if there will be less than 20 and we want two maybe we should go earlier? Eeeek!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Help a newbie out, please.....for the $149 emachine does it say "minimum or maximum of 20 per store"?

We're an hour away and were thinking of getting there at midnight....but if there will be less than 20 and we want two maybe we should go earlier? Eeeek!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Minimum

Are any of these BF deals available online or are these only for in store purchase.....sorry but I have never been to a BF sale... always watched the fun on TV.....:gd_stars:

It depends on the store. Some ads like best buy clearly mark the first page only as items that will not be available online for those prices, but most other items are. At least for the stores that have good web presences, I wouldn't put Walmart in this category but they actually have items online unlike some stores.