*** GottaDeal.com Exclusive: Best Buy BF Ad Scans Posted! ***

Brad

:woot2:

Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com, the largest Black Friday site online, continues to provide the best ads first. We are proud to be the FIRST to bring you the most anticipated ad of the year - the Best Buy Black Friday scanned ad. This ad features a $379 Toshiba laptop, a $999 Plasma TV (both with NO REBATES) and many other great items.

Download Link

:woot2:

So they are really selling a desktop computer with monitor for $149 without a MIR?? WOW. Too bad I don't need a new computer. I bought mine maybe a year ago (at Best Buy and its an eMachines no less) for like $300 or $400- I don't even remember. That was without a monitor.

I'm lining up for that Toshiba 51 inch TV- its a fabulous deal. Our Best Buy is PACKED with merchandise- I couldn't believe everything they had out on the floor. The associate I talked to said they will be having specials on just about everything, so I expect there to be many unadvertised deals.

Happy shopping all! :)

Not exactly what I hoped for, but will go at 11 P.M. for the Toshiba, the eMachines, a couple 19" LCD's. Maybe the Video card.

Was hoping for some Sata drives, free DVD's, cheaper LCD's. Oh well like someone else said. "The economy must be improving." Or maybe, I have so much already I really don't need anything.

Its teriffic not having all the rebates (i know there are some) to fill out. Last BF I had over $2000 worth. Right now I am down to a couple hundred dollars worth. I can't stop shopping if the price is right.

Thanks for the ad scans! Your web site is appreciated by all.

Now for Office Max, and Fry's!

Added a bunch of items to the main BF site database so you can add those to your shopping lists. There are still a few more to add but I'll do those tomorrow.

And with that I say good night - past 1am here... dead tired...

Hope everyone appreciates it :)