BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Does everything have free shipping or does it have to be a certain $ amount? I got the 24" tv and did not get charged shipping. (Haven't looked thru the whole site about what has free shipping.) That's the hard drive for $29.99 right? Edited by bonjulie
typo

OMG YES! I was borrowing wifi from a neighbor in line and problem was his wifi wasn't letting secure checkouts. He pushed a few buttons fixed the problem and now I got my PS3! Yes! Now I shall continue to wait in line for the rest of my items at Best Buy!

Does everything have free shipping or does it have to be a certain $ amount? I got the 24" tv and did not get charged shipping. (Haven't looked thru the whole site about what has free shipping.) That's the hard drive for $29.99 right?

everything free shipping exclude marketplace items but all of the Black Friday Deals are Free. Edited by natthas

if ur looking for a 32" tv, here's a link to walmart's 32" I missed my 24" deal from BB, but wanted the 32" and since that's not live yet, I had to go somewhere else

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Element-32-ELDFW322/15105546?sourceid=09998901823140748309&wmlspartner=nFQfGaScW7s

I got what I wanted off to bed, for an hour

Thanks Brad! This site is awesome, Loooooove Gotta Deal,

I'll be checking in for more stuff throughout the month

Its driving me crazy waiting for the iTunes card to go from Coming Soon to add to cart. I need to get dressed and eat breakfast.

The iPod touch 8 GB one, is out of stock online, Deal Grabber. I just looked. I already have a touch, but I was curious because its a $50 card instead of the $40 one that Target is offering.