BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I'm not even showing the Xbox card, still says Coming Soon. I think I need to cut my losses and go to bed. :(

There's a couple different versions of the XBox card. Search for it (or use the links posted earlier) and some are available. The Kinect Sports and the downloadable code version. The Kinect Sports themed one is backordered now, but maybe you can pick up in store. Good luck!

Is 3am too soon to send the hubby to go buy a newspaper for the ads? What time do they normally get put in the machines?

Lol. Great random change of thought...but really not that far off. I am the one up shopping and will be the one getting the paper and she is getting diamonds this xmas...but she is cooking me stuffing tomorrow so we will call it even.

Ok, any TV experts out there? What's the best deal in this ad? I'm staring intently at the Panasonic 46" Plasma but the longer I stare the more I wonder if I'm making the right choice....thoughts???

I have a 42 or 46 inch panasonic plasma and couldn't be happier w/it

Ok, any TV experts out there? What's the best deal in this ad? I'm staring intently at the Panasonic 46" Plasma but the longer I stare the more I wonder if I'm making the right choice....thoughts???

I haven't done a lot of research but a lot of people I've talked to said the plasma are bad about "burning" images into the screen if they are left on. Never have seen this, just heard from people they did.

I ordered the Panasonic on Monday. I'm basically here for the Kinect games that were sold out almost instantly on Monday. And the Kinect itself. I got the xBox on Monday, but the Kinect sold out very quickly and even though I had it in my cart, when I checked out, apparently I'd spent too much time shopping. No Kinect available then.

I haven't done a lot of research but a lot of people I've talked to said the plasma are bad about "burning" images into the screen if they are left on. Never have seen this, just heard from people they did.

I've heard that too, the only reason I'm willing to forego this is beings this will be a bedroom tv and probably won't be on extended periods of time like the living room ones...