Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Ok so i clicked on the BF ad and went through all the items i wanted.if you click on them it says either instore only or instore and online.Not sure how accurate it is but i guess its the same info Brad has.So try looking up the itmes you want urself on the BF ad .Seems like alot of them are.HTH.

Mine doesn't say whether it's online or instore when I click it so not everyone's does.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

Mini chopper

19.99 bedding

Paula Dean Cookware

24"dynex tv

choppes and cookware yes.

there isn't a dynex tv in walmart's ad...

The $5 case logic camera case and the $5 4gb sd card?

Thanks Brad. Much appreciated :)

case yes, sd card no

rubbermaid 30 piece easyfind lids $6.88

hamilton 6 speed mixer $18.92

black&decker griddle $9.44

phantom p10 pistol $10.00

sansui 19" t.v. $98.00

..and if anyone knows, will everything be free shipping?

yes, yes, yes, doesn't show it at all, yes

some items (including all electronics) will qualify for free shipping if you spend $45, but not everything.

To help you out, these items show as being in-store only (some are difficult to make out what they are, but it's what we have):

This isn't a guarantee that they won't be online, just that they don't want you to be planning on it. A few will likely be available online as well. (for example, the ipod touch is in this list but it's on their site now at the same price...)

$100 Gift Card Offer on any SmartPhone, excluding iPhone

Remington 770 Rifle

Emerson 40" LCD TV

Compaq Presario AMD Dual Core Laptop: 2GB/250GB/15.6"

Emerson 32" LCD TV

Rossi Youth Gun Combo: single shot firearm with a 22LR barrel and a 410 shotgun barrel

LG Wi-Fi Bluray Player

Disney Princess Ariel Magical Talking Salon

4PC Juvenile License Bed N Bag

Belkin iPad Folio Cover

Incipio iPad2 Accessory Starter Kit

Sony 8GB SD Card (line list)

8GB SD Card San Disk (line list)

Micro SD Card with Adapter

4GB SD Card San Disk

Vizio 42" LED WiFi TV

Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect

Kindle Fire

iPod Touch 8GB

Cricut Imagine

Uniden Wireless Video Surveillance System

Kindle

Boost Samsung Galaxy Prevail Phone

Wii Zelda Skyward Sword Bundle

Boost Unlimited Plan Airtime Card

Wii Skylander Starter Pack

TV Mount (line list)

Hand Truck

Big Buck Hunter Safari or Hunting Game

Plano Hardside Gun Case

$28 Video Games

Sewing Machine Travel Case

Tech Deck

AIR HOGS RAZOR

FURREAL KITTY

Adventure Hut w/ Bonus Tunnel

8' Santa or Snowman Inflatable

Spool Lights

Daler Rowney Deluxe Artist Studio Set

Winchester® Universal or Federal® Multipurpose 12 or 20 Gauge Load 100pk

$15 Video Games

Men's Mossy Oak or Real Tree Hoodie

Wireless Phone Accessory Kit

$10 Video Games

Tonka Assortment

Play Doh Fun Factory Mega Pack

Buzz Bee Belt Blaster

TRANSFORMERS COMBINER VALUE PK

Monster High Doll

Baby Alive Sip n Slurp Doll

32" WALKER DOLL WITH Her little Sister

Glitter Tree Skirt

Onn Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver

Ice Age Bluray

Portable Speaker

PAPER JAMZ GUITAR

BATTLESHIP

TWISTER HOOPLA

Sorry Spin

U-Build Battleship

BUZZ OPERATION

MONOPOLY

CONNECT 4

C7 Clear or Multi LED Light Set

Ear Bud (line list)

Hot Wheels 8pk Basics

New Bright 1:24 Scale Radio Controlled Vehicle

Disney Princess Doll

Barbie Princess Doll

Barbie Doll

BRATZ Doll

Red Velvet Poinsettia

Glitter Stocking

Glitter Tree Bows

Ice Age DVD

Champion Clay Targets

Rawlings Football or Wilson Basketball or Soccer ball

Sponge Bob Ants in the Pants or Oscar Ants in the Can

Squinkies MEMORY

CANDYLAND

SNL

COOTIE

CHUTES AND LADDERS

Mainstays Cotton Bath Towel

To help you out, these items show as being in-store only (some are difficult to make out what they are, but it's what we have):

Your awesome Brad! Now how about a list like this for Target and Best Buy too? Hehe. ;)

I clicked on at least a dozen things. I was just sayin that it doesn't show it for everyone, that's why they are asking Brad.

Got ya.Most things i clicked on showed.It says it right above the product detail.I didnt mean look urself to be rude i meant if ur curiuous and dont wont to wait for Brad to answer.I was just trying to help.Didnt mean to offend.

Is the assumption that we need to be purchasing as we go, vice putting items in cart and continuing to browse? Figure things may go fast. I just need the PS3 Bundle, but want others good deals. However, timing may be the deciding factor.

Some of the items are not available to put in your cart yet. You can try to put the ones that are available in your cart. The prices may change when the sale goes live.

eta: Read noehlp's post below. I apparently have problems reading lately. LOL

Edited by cjqueen

Is the assumption that we need to be purchasing as we go, vice putting items in cart and continuing to browse? Figure things may go fast. I just need the PS3 Bundle, but want others good deals. However, timing may be the deciding factor.

I would, without a doubt. If they put that bundle online, and you get one in your cart, check out asap. Then go back and do your browsing and place a second (or third) order if need be - but those big/hot items - grab them as quick as you can (just putting them in your cart does NOT guarantee you will get it)

I would, without a doubt. If they put that bundle online, and you get one in your cart, check out asap. Then go back and do your browsing and place a second (or third) order if need be - but those big/hot items - grab them as quick as you can (just putting them in your cart does NOT guarantee you will get it)

On BF where free shipping is involved or the item is a NECESSITY I treat stores like Amazon(w/Prime). Buy ASAP and browse after, you never know when it'll disappear.

As has been posted previously make sure any stores you plan to visit/shop with have your updated address and CC's. The last thing you need is to be scouring around in the dark for your CC to update it's exp/security code etc. I stick to one CC mainly so have memorized the security code since a lot of places now ask for it prior to completing purchase. I'll be doing this in a few hours after I finish my tea and take a nap.

You can't always trust that. There have been many BF items in the past that were labeled "in store only" that ended up being available online.

Last year the TV was on sale online. I waited in line forever for all of their deals, then after 1 when they gave us the wrist bands, I went home (you couldn't actually purchase it until 5am). I got on their website and everything we had stood in line to buy was on their web site to purchase at the same price. I could have stayed home and shopped online

I was able to buy the PS3 via the link Brad posted on here...it is live right now