4 day sale?

shoppinmama

I think they always do a 4 day sale because that's how many days are left from the sunday-wednesday before Thanksgiving. It's their regular sunday ad.

They do of course always have a 4 day ad, but last year their ad had some deals that were even better than some of their bf prices. I was waiting outside the door on Sunday morning and I wasn't the only one. Thankfully I was the only one looking for toys, everyone one else wanted electronics. I really hope their 4 day ad is as good as last years. I liked it better than their bf ad.

They do of course always have a 4 day ad, but last year their ad had some deals that were even better than some of their bf prices. I was waiting outside the door on Sunday morning and I wasn't the only one. Thankfully I was the only one looking for toys, everyone one else wanted electronics. I really hope their 4 day ad is as good as last years. I liked it better than their bf ad.

I definitely remember it being a good ad for me too and was waiting on Sunday morning.

It wouldn't take much to beat their BF ad this year though,imo.

I remember waiting outside for them to open as well. I went for the toys while everyone else went for electronics. I will get to see the ad tomorrow as it comes in my friday paper.

Can you post if there's anything good? Otherwise I will probably be there bright and early on Sunday morning.

sorry misread the post

It wouldn't take much to beat their BF ad this year though,imo.

Sad but true.

I will get to see the ad tomorrow as it comes in my friday paper.

I'm so jealous! Can you share please?

sorry misread the post

No problem! I just wanted to clarify my op for anyone who didn't know about last years sale. Hope I didn't come across wrong. :gdblush:

:crossfing Hoping the ad is awesome and makes up for the lackluster ads I've seen so far. I really need some good toy deals!

I have the 4 day ad in hand. I don't have the ability to scan it but on the front page they have the nintendo 3ds for $145. A few lego sets for $14. The lion king and pirates of the caribbean blue ray combo packs for $17.99. Board games for $8 each. Then there is a $5 coupon off 2 board game in the ad making it a better deal.

Inside the ad they have the wii for $149.99 but it also includes super mario bros. and the Zelda game.

Nook color for $199.99 and comes with a $30 gift card.

I have the 4 day ad in hand. I don't have the ability to scan it but on the front page they have the nintendo 3ds for $145. A few lego sets for $14. The lion king and pirates of the caribbean blue ray combo packs for $17.99. Board games for $8 each. Then there is a $5 coupon off 2 board game in the ad making it a better deal.

Inside the ad they have the wii for $149.99 but it also includes super mario bros. and the Zelda game.

Any TVs?

Thanks Smurfgirl! I can't wait to set my eyes on the ad. The board games sound interesting...

Son # 1 wants that Garmin - has to be 5" and LM (needs it for work). Same price as everyone else is selling on BF. Son #2 wants 3DS. I can get it here for $149.00 and just pick up extra games when they go on sale or fight on BF to get it for $179.00 with the game. Hmmm. Think I'm hitting Target Sunday morning.

So totally target just has ad listings not ad scans right?

Does anyone know more details on the 3 Vizio HDTV's listed?

Vizio 42 inch LCD HDTV $399.99 (Might be E3D420VX at $629 now)

Vizio 32 inch LED HDTV $299.99 (Might be M320NV at $518 now)

Vizio 32 inch LCD HDTV $269.99 (Might be E321VL at $299 now)

thanks for the link! ....I have a question: is the price quoted the price without the coupon? I want to get the Bop-It xt, it will be $18 on Sunday. Target has a $5 of coupon for this, is the price showing up on totallytarget already with the $5 deduction or will I be able to get it for $13 with coupon? thanks! Edited by mommyofanangelb

thanks for the link! ....I have a question: is the price quoted the price without the coupon? I want to get the Bop-It xt, it will be $18 on Sunday. Target has a $5 of coupon for this, is the price showing up on totallytarget already with the $5 deduction or will I be able to get it for $13 with coupon? thanks!

The price listed is $18 and then the coupon is $5 off of 2 games

Here is the link:

http://www.totallytarget.com/2011/11/18/sneak-peek-target-weekly-ad-1120-%e2%80%93-1123/#more-108993

I plan to rebuy the Skylanders Bundle and then return the one I already have with the original receipt and save myself $20. Other than that, nothing I have to have.

I am hoping that Amazon will match that price! I bought it at Costco for $62 + tax but I will return it for a significantly better deal!

Here is the link:

http://www.totallytarget.com/2011/11/18/sneak-peek-target-weekly-ad-1120-%e2%80%93-1123/#more-108993

I plan to rebuy the Skylanders Bundle and then return the one I already have with the original receipt and save myself $20. Other than that, nothing I have to have.

I am hoping that Amazon will match that price! I bought it at Costco for $62 + tax but I will return it for a significantly better deal!

Son # 1 wants that Garmin - has to be 5" and LM (needs it for work). Same price as everyone else is selling on BF.

I had overlooked this since I'm more visual but may pick one up. I got my father a cheap one a few years ago and it died. Plus if I can get a cheaper one on Amazon I can just return it to store easy peazy :P