4 day sale?

shoppinmama

WOOHOO! I don't have to set foot in WalMart at all this season!

Target has Skylanders for WM's Black Friday price...and Amazon has matched it. Now I just have to watch and see if they match KMart's BF price for the character packs. I am a very happy person right now.

Best Buy has the Skylanders for $49.99 in this week's normal ad as well!

WOOHOO! I don't have to set foot in WalMart at all this season!

Target has Skylanders for WM's Black Friday price...and Amazon has matched it. Now I just have to watch and see if they match KMart's BF price for the character packs. I am a very happy person right now.

Dont know how much the character packs are on BF at Kmart but TRU has them 2 for 10 in their ad this week

I just got back from Target. I didn't need much but am happy w/what I got. I needed 2 pairs of sweatpants for a couple of races. They were on sale for $6 so I won't feel bad when I dump them after the races start (they will end up donated too which is awesome). I got the Paper Jamz Pro Mic for my son and that huge Barbie furniture thing to donate. I used the $5 coupon that came on the toy book so I got my GC. Then used that to purchase a sweater which was on sale for $9.99. I also ended up with another coupon for $5 off $50 so that is cool. But man was my Target busy, busy, busy! Must be because it's raining here in Southern CA. Normally you don't see that many people out even during the holidays. It got me in the BF mood that is for sure!