Black Friday Webcasts - Archived Mega Thread

bigjimslade

There are others like me who would offer their time on ustream if anybody wants to talk about their shopping experiences, or particular subjects not covered on Jim's webcast. I am expecting a great Black Friday and the predictions should be spot on this year. For those who do not know me, I have been at the front of the line of Best Buy for years, after being a Walmart and Compusa diehard for over a decade. I am also an avid PC builder and am an Electronics Lead(contractor) with the Military by trade. I can plan on alternating times/weeks, if Jim needs a break,(not to conflict any way) so let me know on here what you think and I will respond in kind.

Feel free to link the webcast and videos on your website's and blogs. Thanks for doing it!

Thanks, and I also updated the links on my page, and added the link to the youtube page and your ustream page.

I also embedded the shows from Saturday onto my page. I will do the same for the other shows, unless there is any objection.

Because of the server move we will be on the air longer tonight until 12 midnight CT. We will have the chat room open so you can ask all of your Black Friday questions.

NOTE: The forum will be taken offline at 10pm ET (7pm PT) while we move servers in preparation for Black Friday. The move should take approximately 2-3 hours.

We're gonna be shootin' for the all time record tonite. ;)

We're hoping for a big crowd from all the people having forum withdrawals when the forum is closed. The "we're closed" message will include a link directly to the webcast, so as long as the server is accessible, people should be joining.

omg guess what just happened to me! my internet wasnt working and i got it to work finally but im like this is not happening to me right now i have to fix it now i only got two hours before the webcast and i would have been heartbroken if i didnt make it! oh man that was a close call.

im ready! :yelclap:

Black Friday Live is the ONLY Black Friday webcast where you can directly chat and interact with the world’s top Black Friday experts from Gottadeal.com.

This webcast we will update you on Black Friday 2011, tips for Black Friday, Contests and Answer your Black Friday questions LIVE on the air!

All you need to do is join us at the link below at 7pm Central (other time zones listed below). If you want to chat with us all you need to do is sign up for a ustream account. It is fast and free.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

Time Zones

UTC - 00:00

Eastern - 8:00pm

Central – 7:00pm

Mountain – 6:00pm

Pacific – 5:00pm

Alaska – 4:00pm

Hawaii – 2:00pm

You can RSVP on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=282387365123108

So now that the first ad is out are we gonna strike up the webcast tonite? Got lots of tools to talk about at Harbor Freight.

I thought the same thing when I saw the ad. It'd be great especially since I haven't been able to catch any webcasts so far this year :mad:

Too many activities going on lately for the family, but thankfully it will be back to normal soon.

The first ad was posted this morning on Gottadeal.com and while it is not a major ad I will do a one hour webcast on the Harbor Freight ad and other Black Friday news.

The chat room will be open to ask all of your Black Friday questions. We will start at 8pm CT.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

Time Zones

UTC - 01:00

Eastern - 9:00pm

Central – 8:00pm

Mountain – 7:00pm

Pacific – 6:00pm

Alaska – 5:00pm

Hawaii – 3:00pm