Walmart BF ringing up on sale now

nellyhill

Originally Posted by fairydustcrissy

there is another thread where someone got the CPK dolls early.....I think thats what started this. But the store realized it was a mistake and pulled them. Also, the DVD/VHS combos are ringing up that price, but apparently thats the EDLP.

A store near me had them out today also, I had to search for them but did find them! I asked the stock guy for help and he was going to give them to me if they had the one I wanted.

there is another thread where someone got the CPK dolls early.....I think thats what started this. But the store realized it was a mistake and pulled them. Also, the DVD/VHS combos are ringing up that price, but apparently thats the EDLP.

Yep, I did got two of the CPK yesterday. It was pure luck, since the store told my friend today that they put them up by mistake.

I just became aware of BF through the clark howard radio show. R there any more days throughout th year like BF?

No. BF is the only crazy shopping day I know of. It's the day retailers show a profit for the year. Having great sale prices on hot items helps them accomplish that goal.

Last year the sales were really crappy but I still found a way to drop big bucks on BF :D . Looks like they learned their lesson and are going to have some decent deals this year!

I just became aware of BF through the clark howard radio show. R there any more days throughout th year like BF?

You can find great rebates throughout the year if you watch.... I recently got McAfee Internet Security Suite 2006 for free after rebates at Staples. Also got Creative Inspire T3000 speakers for my PC for $10 after rebates at Circuit City.

The Elmo that knows your name is sitting on the shelves at the front cash registers with the price over them stating 39.88...only a dollar difference.

One less thing for you to fight over. I am putting mine on layaway today..gonna print out the list take it with me and peek around a bit..also saw a bin full of movies at 3.88 and 4.88 (dvds) didnt get a chance to look actually was doing a quick shop (are there really any of those)

:)