Walmart BF ringing up on sale now

nellyhill

Agusia or anyone else,

The CPKs in the ad say "Newborn". I have seen plenty of babies, but nothing that say "newborn". Is it the babies that will be $10 or is it a new product?? Are their pics anywhere??

Babs

those are not the babies, they are smaller about 16" i think, and those come in special holiday limited edition box. You can find picture in this walmart ad

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=15790 :)

Couldnt get the list to work right earlier so while in there tried to recall some of the items..what I have gathered is that they marked alot of the toys to the BF price not all and the salesclerk said that they were told that most walmarts are trying to do this so that their sales will go up a little earlier and that alot of people have said they wont come for the sale...so maybe they are trying to grab those people before the sale. I saw the care bears with the discs and grabbed a couple but they wouldnt ring up nor would they sell them.

My advise go look and put those things that are on sale on layaway ..thus room is saved for all the other BF sales you will buy hehe.

The Elmo that knows your name is sitting on the shelves at the front cash registers with the price over them stating 39.88...only a dollar difference.

One less thing for you to fight over. I am putting mine on layaway today..gonna print out the list take it with me and peek around a bit..also saw a bin full of movies at 3.88 and 4.88 (dvds) didnt get a chance to look actually was doing a quick shop (are there really any of those)

:)

It's like that at my WM too, but its in the toy section.

6th Hummer (whatever that means) was in the middle of the toy section priced $99.99. I put it on lay-a-way and it rang up for $79.99. I do not kow what "6th" means but thay are big. I think DH will like it and now I do not have to do the lay-a-way line on BF.:g_thumbri