If you won a 5 minute shopping spree WHERE would you go and WHAT would you grab?

susiejwp

...great ideas everybosy....BTW, Hubby wants to put in his 2 cents worth...he'd go to Best Buy, get oneof those HUGE carts out of the backroom and work his way from one end of electronics, stacking the cart with as much as possible.......after all EVERYONE should have "toys" for christmas right?!?

I would mainly want electronics, and I know Best Buy or Circuit City has better selection, but they are so spread out I would probably run out of time before I got everthing I wanted. Therefore, I would go to WalMart and get at least a 32" HDTV, portable dual screen dvd player, digital camera, digital camcorder, GameCube and games, XBox 360 and games, PC. I hope I don't have to wait on an employee to unlock the cases or I will end up with an empty cart!

I have 5 teenagers in need of vehicles. Do car dealerships count as stores. I could pick 9 out in 5 minutes and then do the paper work. The other 4 are My husband, myself, and one for each set of our parents. If the cars won't work I would go somewhere with electronics.

Refer to my post, #38.:woot2:

If we are counting cars then what about going to a retailer and picking up a few ocean and mountain side homes. LOL..

On a more serious note. 5 Minutes in CC or BB. Game Systems, Suround Sound, Plasma TV's, Cds' all the latest gagets then if the sell the Amex gift cards why not load up on them.

Oh Wal-Mart or Target!

First thing I'd head for...PULL UPs or Diapers!!!!!

Those things are PRICEY!

Also, lots of clothes for my little man.

Then I'd run to the jewelry HAHA

Of course it would take too long for me to browse through the sizes of clothes for both me and DH so off to the toys

LOTS AND LOTS OF TOYS for little man and maybe a power tool or two for DH

Oh Wal-Mart or Target!

First thing I'd head for...PULL UPs or Diapers!!!!!

Those things are PRICEY!

Also, lots of clothes for my little man.

Then I'd run to the jewelry HAHA

Of course it would take too long for me to browse through the sizes of clothes for both me and DH so off to the toys

LOTS AND LOTS OF TOYS for little man and maybe a power tool or two for DH

browse?! through sizes? browse? what's that?

:) :cookiemon

you see something throw in cart

end of story - just keep throwing- never stop that hand from grabbing something

we are talking 5 min. people:runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

What doesn't fit give to frien/family/ someone in need/ resell it or take it back later for a diffrent size ;)

WOW, that's a tough one....

There are several places I would want...

Gymboree, or the childrens place. I would grab everything I could get my hands on. What my kids can't wear, I'd sell on EBAY! :)

OR

a grocery store, and load up on meat, diapers and baby food...

OR

Toys r us, and grab just about anything i could get my little hands on!

This is fun! I wish it were real life :) :banana01:

Shay