Bath & Body Works on BF

aerosmithgirl

Last year on BF, bath and body works had their shower gels and plug-ins for $5. Awesome Christmas gifts these turned out to be!!! The plug-ins are normally $12.50, I think. Anyone go last year and do you think they will have the same thing this year?? I sure hope so!! I can't wait until BF!!:gd_pineap

They had them for that price the year before too, so hopefully they will continue the trend. I always stock up on the hand soaps for teacher gifts and last-minute extras. I think they have been 4/$10 the past few BF's, does anyone remember if that is correct? My favorite holiday item is the Vanilla Noel body cream (thicker than the regular lotion). It smells like cake batter and feels like a layer of satin.

Last year they limited the amount of wall flowers you could get at that price. They also have awsome sales after Christmas. I stocked up then. I have about 5 B&BW gift set ready to give. And yes you have to keep an eye out for their BF ad. I bet it will be here soon enough.

I never get an advertisement for there. Wonder if I have to check online to see if they will have deals like that

I signed up for BBW emails and they are always sending me info on their sales and specials going on in the stores. I even received a printable coupon yesterday for a free Tutti Dolci Lip Gloss or C.O. Bigelow Lip product ($10 value) with any purchase. They did this last year also. DD gave some of these out at Christmas. I went in and bought a 1.00 gift bag and got the lipgloss free. :thumbsup:

Last year on BF, bath and body works had their shower gels and plug-ins for $5. Awesome Christmas gifts these turned out to be!!! The plug-ins are normally $12.50, I think. Anyone go last year and do you think they will have the same thing this year?? I sure hope so!! I can't wait until BF!!:gd_pineap

They have done these prices the last 2 years. I remember reading about the sales online...lol. I used to love that store...but seems since I had the girls never have "me" time.

Just found out on another site that they will indeed be on sale for $5 again this year. HTH.