Wal-Mart Black Friday Prices

turtle_elf

Here's a little Wal-Mart secret. The ad prices almost always say "Every Day Low Price" next to it. Very little of what is in the regular ad is a different price during the promotional period. However, there are special buys that aren't carried all the time. The "doorbuster" pricing that is available on BF starting at 5am will not be good until 5am, and the quantity will be limited. However, the majority of the rest of the ad should be available early, unless quantities become limited and they get pulled from the shelf early to ensure there are quantities available on BF.

They had their BF stuff out yesterday in the aisles. I noticed the Spongebob Tv/DVD player attached to each other which isnt normally like that. I also noticed the computers and laptops. And today when I went back they were gone.

I was hoping that it was a misprint. They have the Big Bratz Babyz for 19.xx in the BF ad but they're that price right now in the store. I was hoping they would be cheaper than that.

I was that the V-smile would be cheaper on the day, but it looks like it won't so I'll be getting it sooner than later.

THanks, Lora

I went and checked the site for the Tracfone and it is already 19.98, but is out of stock...and it didn't come with the 40 minute starter card on the site like in the ad. But, actually, I am kind of questioning if the 40 min card comes with the phone in the ad because both items have the blue bar that says "also on walmart.com" and that kind of leads me to believe they are going to be sold seperately. :( Wish I could read all the writing on the ad for this.

~H~