Is this a corny idea for Christmas?

JanaBanana

Im making my mom up a gift "tote" bag instead of a basket....Im filling it with books I ordered for her online, a bookmark, things of that sort...anyways my question is would it be in bad taste to also put in the tote bag the free samples of things I receive in the mail, like shampoo/cond samples, body sprays ect ect?

Im making my mom up a gift "tote" bag instead of a basket....Im filling it with books I ordered for her online, a bookmark, things of that sort...anyways my question is would it be in bad taste to also put in the tote bag the free samples of things I receive in the mail, like shampoo/cond samples, body sprays ect ect?

I think it's a great idea and she'll love it.

I think it's a really great idea. I have to be honest if I were to get it, I'd be thrilled! I would know you really put some thought into that gift!;)