Will you spend more this year vs Last year?

Mara

How much will you spend on BF this year  

65 members have voted

1. 1. How much will you spend on BF this year

• More than last year
    • Less than last year
    • About the same amount as last year

It will be more for us this year. I have those 2 XBOX 360's to sell on ebay on launch day and a month before they release pre orders on ebay are going for close to $800 they cost $399. I ordered them to sell just for BF money so looking like it will be a good year lol

Mara

It will be more for us this year. I have those 2 XBOX 360's to sell on ebay on launch day and a month before they release pre orders on ebay are going for close to $800 they cost $399. I ordered them to sell just for BF money so looking like it will be a good year lol

Mara

$800 for a game system...OMG! People are crazy enough to spend $400, LOL. They are INSANE to double that! But it works nicely for you. :D

Probably a little less... depends on how Staples sales ad looks.

And there's not a lot at WM that I have to have this year. We did the trampoline last year and just bought son another tv last month. He got stuck with our 17 yr old floor model ;) He was happy when it finally died. lol

Definately more this year. Hubby makes quite a bit more this year than he did last year and I've been savin :). I have a check coming in the mail for about 350 dollars that is not acct'ed for so its all being spent on BF :mail: (probably). Plus... this is the first year my son is really old enough to care about getting gifts. And the first year I haven't been like "what in the world am I going to get this kid??". Now I see a ton of stuff I want to get him. He turned two in July.

Amber

Last year I was preggers with my daughter Bella. She was born Dec 3rd and she took all of our money for things like a crib, swing, diapers and all that. We had almost no money for Christmas. Didn't even get atree that year. We fondly refer to last year as The Year Bella Stole Christmas.

This year will be MUCH better. Both kids already have a huge stash of presents in our closet and hey hubby and I might even splurge this year and actually get eachother some gifts!!! lol

Less....we have a 15 month old daughter and I am having another baby in Feb. 2006 so we have decided to cut way back this year. We have talked with some friends and agreed not to buy for each other this year and we are cutting back on buying for the family. I am very excited about shopping on BF and hope to make my Holiday purchases for as little money as possible while having lots of fun!!

This year I am REALLY trying to make my dollars stretch farther! I'm trying to read up on things BEFORE I go to the store. I have a terrible habit of buying just to buy. Plus, I don't use credit for Christmas. IThat way I ONLY spend what I really can afford to !!!!!!! Anyone have any good ideas how to save a little money, but still have a great holiday???:loli: