What ad are you dying for

timbermommy

Bestbuy is my #1 favorite ad! Can't beat their early specials IMO. CompUSA is next and normally their best sale is on the day before thanksgiving. Circuit City, TRU and Sears after that. :)

??Whats the day before thankgiving called??...Wednesday:tongue1:

Brad Rossman Can we please just get a peek at Kohls, TRU, BB, Target?? Anything?? Please?? Ok I am going to bribe you what is it going to take to get a new ad?? No money is not an option!! LOL

I would not care what ad comes out next I just need a fix!! LOL I now know how a drug addicts feel like when they need a fix!! LOL

Brad Rossman Can we please just get a peek at Kohls, TRU, BB, Target?? Anything?? Please?? Ok I am going to bribe you what is it going to take to get a new ad?? No money is not an option!! LOL

I would not care what ad comes out next I just need a fix!! LOL I now know how a drug addicts feel like when they need a fix!! LOL

I feel like that too!! I want some ads.. just a little bit....:banana01:

Guest Deals4Me
Thank goodness for the Walgreens ad.... Although, I was happy to see HF, I wasnt thrilled since we dont shop there...and wouldnt know where one was if my life depended on it!