Ok I need my BF Fix When can we see the next Ad?

Boilerhoss

Ok am I the only one needing a BF Fix? I have been waiting all day to see a new ad. Anyone else feel the same?? I am so excited:gd_not_ri Please please please can we see another ad??

I wonder what the next ad will be?? Has anyone ever been to a store on bf when they busted the doors down?? I have not been to any mine are usually very calm. Sometimes there are rude people pushing and shoving but never breaking the doors down!!

I've been to BF's where people are pushing one another down and practically pushing the employees out of the way.. I tried not to be involved, but when someone shoves ME into someone else.. it ain't my fault. LOL.

Careful.. admin will just tease you with what ad is due out next. Though I've read Circuit City may be coming very very soon..

I just want TRU mainly. :)

Guest Deals4Me

I am checking this site 8 or 9 times a day even with being signed up for notification. I think I am going to need medication!

U2 eh????

Brad spoiled us with Walmart then RS the next day...darnit... I want ads!

Well, the homepage says that the walmart non-doorbuster item ad-scans will be available tomorrow. At least that's ~something~!

~H~

Yep, we'll have those tomorrow. We wanted to do the server upgrade first before we bring all that traffic here.

Yes and I am not picky just need my fix...shoot at this point Ace Hardware would be ok by me...lol.:lolrun:

Okay, I think Ace Hardware would be stretching it a little bit for me...but almost any ad would do. I'm mostly waiting for TRU and Target (those seem to be a refrain around here), although I'm anxious to see Circuit City too so I'm happy to hear it might be coming soon. :yay:

I agree we were spoiled getting Wal-Mart and Radio Shack so close. Plus the end of the month is a week from today. Come on ads! :g_clap:

Though I was thrilled to see Walmart and Radio Shak so early I think it's going to be TORTURE waiting for the rest now! Might have been better if they hadn't come out so early, then I wouldn't be checking this site five times a day (at least) looking for new ads. :censored:

Oh, what am I saying! Of course I'm glad to see the early ads, but come on! Have some mercy here. :shock:

I'm bouncing off the walls! :multi:

Ok I thought for sure this morning that I would wake up and get online here at GottaDeal and find a new ad up!! Holding my breath until I get a new ad!!:rotflol: I dont think that is working!!

Alright I will wait as long as it takes to get the ads!! Its great to see them this early!! Great work Brad & Rossman!! Keep up the hard work (pssst could you work a little faster please to get us a new ad??) :bounce_fl