How long are you out on BF?

vonnyb

I leave around 4:00, eat breakfast with my girlfriends at the Waffle House across from the mall and we are in line by 5:15.

Last year we shopped here in town and then went to the town 30 minutes over to shop at Target. We ended up eating lunch at a Mexican restaurant there after shopping for a bit. We got home about 5-5:30.

Amie

Guest Deals4Me

Well apparently I ama little batty....

I am out by 2 or 3, and get home at 10 or so...

wow...maybe I should reconsider my time frame...Nah...I love it.

I leave about 3:30 and I'm home by noon. most of my time is travel because I live in the boonies and the mall is an hour away from me.

Thats me. I leave by 3am, drive almost 1.5hrs, and get home b 12:30 or 1. DH has to work, so I have to be back in time fir him to go to work. I'm soooo glad he's the mgr! He makes the schedules!:gd_pineap

I must have too many die hard BF shoppers in my area. Literally, if you are not in line by 2am, you are at least 15th in line or more. One year at KB Toys, I lined up at midnight. (When Fur Real Cats were scarce and they had them on sale for only $20). Needless to say I though I would stay in my van until I saw someone, but 2 cars were already there doing the same thing. I decided to get out and brave the weather. Just as I walked to the entrance to sit, both cars emptied out. So alittle after midnight that year, 9 of us were in line. Loved that I decided to get out of the van as I was first in line! come to find out that year, only 15 cats or so were available.

Leave about 4:45AM to get to first store by 5:00AM - we live very near a shopping hub.

Last year we got home about 11AM. This year I plan to stay out no later than noon or so.

But if the shopping adrenaline is pumping I may just stay out longer. More than likely I will be ready for the couch and a good nap by noon-thirty!:sleeping:

My sister and I leave at around 5:00a.m. In the last 10 years, the earliest that we have ever been home was around 4p.m. The latest was midnight. Typically it is between 8-9p.m. I will be 7 months pregnant this year so I doubt that I will be able to make it as long this year. With both always try to get either all of our shopping done or at least the biggest part of it. Usually we take snacks along and only eat 1 meal. It is a tradition to go to the Olive Garden and eat around 3p.m. They are usually dead at that time and we are starved and eat way to much. We re-group, go through our ads and decide where else we need to go and what is still on our lists to buy. Our feet are usually killing us by this time.

I don't leave my house. The night before I go to all the stores I want to shop at online. At this point I know what will be on sale. On black friday I wake up at 5:00 am hit check out at all my online stores and then go back to sleep. I have found that Toys R Us, Kbtoys, Walmart, Old Navy and Gap all have free shipping on black friday and all honor the same deals online as in the stores.

They are basically the only stores I shop at on black friday. Now I don't even have to leave my home. The best part is they all arrive in nice brown boxes and I can wrap them when the kids are at school and replace them back in the brown boxes. The kids never see store bags ect.

My sister and I leave at around 5:00a.m. In the last 10 years, the earliest that we have ever been home was around 4p.m. The latest was midnight. Typically it is between 8-9p.m. I will be 7 months pregnant this year so I doubt that I will be able to make it as long this year. With both always try to get either all of our shopping done or at least the biggest part of it. Usually we take snacks along and only eat 1 meal. It is a tradition to go to the Olive Garden and eat around 3p.m. They are usually dead at that time and we are starved and eat way to much. We re-group, go through our ads and decide where else we need to go and what is still on our lists to buy. Our feet are usually killing us by this time.

I was beginning to think I was the only cray person on this board. I leave around 3 am and drive 45 minutes. But I usually don't get home until 6 pm at the very earliest. It has been midnight before. I this is the one day I shop as long as I want and not be bothered by hubby. He knows he is getting his monies worth on this day. :g_thumbri Not I don't have to worry about my boys on that day. Mom's Day:gd_purple I completely take advantage of it.

I was beginning to think I was the only cray person on this board. I leave around 3 am and drive 45 minutes. But I usually don't get home until 6 pm at the very earliest. It has been midnight before. I this is the one day I shop as long as I want and not be bothered by hubby. He knows he is getting his monies worth on this day. :g_thumbri Not I don't have to worry about my boys on that day. Mom's Day:gd_purple I completely take advantage of it.

Wow you are a crazy shopper! By noon I'm ready to drop. I come home and take a nap when I'm done!

I leave around 4AM depending on where I want to go first. Last year I was out the door before 3 because Sears opened earlier than announced, but I had shopped online before I left (does that count??) . I'm usually out until about 12 or 1, then I come home, review <and hide> my purchases, decide if I need to go BACK to anyplace and head out again. I'm home for good <and exhausted :tired: > generally by 3:30 or so.

god I love this day!!!! :greenappl:gd_pineap:gd_orange:gd_not_ri:gd_purple:banana01::banana: