Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I did pretty well today after finding the Hydro razors.

###064-02-0260 - Room Essentials Shower Curtain - $2.48

###064-02-0263 - Room Essentials Shower Curtain - $2.48

###064-02-0279 - Room Essentials Circle Rug - $2.48

###016-00-6719 - Merona sleveless top - $2.25

Shower curtains are vinyl black and clear, one was an animal print and the other has leaves. The rug matches the animal print curtain and was clearance labeled as 34.99 down to 17.9x and I scanned thinking even at 75%(as sign said) probably wouldn't be worth it. The top is grey cotton with ruching(?sp)/elastic all over the top(neck and sleeves) it did not ring up so was put in for the price on tag, I was hoping for a more drastic reduction :( There were also plain Merona tees in white or black for $2 and some black or grey wool vneck pullover sweaters for $4.48 but the sweaters seemed to be misplaced or from another era.

Toy clearance was mostly 30% although the Zuzu's and a playdoh potato board game were 50% off. The only thing of real interest was a single disney princess set with maybe 10 pieces including a plastic hair dryer and curler but didn't pay much attention since I've got plenty of stuff for DGD and I'm sure it was misplaced. The boys will be 2 so not much for them but did see some car track sets.

well, hydro5's(and quattro) are 6.49 on sale and you get a $5 giftcard for buying 2. There were some printable coupons for hydro $3 off and some in the paper for $4 off, so if you have the coupons they'll come to either free(4) or 1(3) each after gift card. I just did a separate transaction for each set and used gift card for next order paying initial purchase and taxes with my target card to get an extra 5% off. Its the razor pack which comes with 2 cartridges but I've been noticing lately it's cheaper to just buy the razor than the refills. I wish manufacturer's would consider changing that because it is a waste :(

Toy clearance in July is the last week of the month - so July 28th should be the day. Anything you see in the toy section that is marked clearance now will go to 75% that day.

That's not totally true. There are some toys that never go to 75% off. Legos don't go past 50. And I know I have seen some others in the past few years I have been going.

well, hydro5's(and quattro) are 6.49 on sale and you get a $5 giftcard for buying 2. There were some printable coupons for hydro $3 off and some in the paper for $4 off, so if you have the coupons they'll come to either free(4) or 1(3) each after gift card. I just did a separate transaction for each set and used gift card for next order paying initial purchase and taxes with my target card to get an extra 5% off. Its the razor pack which comes with 2 cartridges but I've been noticing lately it's cheaper to just buy the razor than the refills. I wish manufacturer's would consider changing that because it is a waste :(

Yes! This is so frustrating!

A bit off topic, but I feel the same way about electronics. If our tv stopped working, but could be fixed it would cost so much more to fix it then if we bought a new one. I'll stop ranting now. :D

That's not totally true. There are some toys that never go to 75% off. Legos don't go past 50. And I know I have seen some others in the past few years I have been going.

LOL! That's not totally true either. I picked up the Lego Space Police ship (the big one from the Black Friday ad) 75% off a few months ago. Some Legos don't go, some do. Some stores don't take all their toys to 75% on the same day for the summer or winter toy clearance. Some stores are just off by a week or two. And, they've actively been tweaking the schedule this year. I'd be prepared both weeks to get in there and be ready to shop.

White dot dollar spot 50%.

Lots in baby 15-25%.

The plastic summer-y cups/plates/platters/pitchers (mostly pinks and purples) 75%.

Dad stuff left over from father's day 75%

Toddler bedsets 50%

They have the Schleich plastic animal figures at 25%-- if anyone sees them drop lower I'd greatly appreciate a heads up!

There were a few toys marked to 50%, most still 15-25, still a selection I am less than enthusiastic about.

Looks like the summer outdoor clearance stuff was salvaged here. The back to school section is almost entirely stocked already.

I appreciate the help but still NOT sure how to do this-- go to Target web site and click on what URL?? It was so much easier to just go riverdesign etc. I think I need a walk- through on this...lol Thanks!

OMG school is set already :( Crayons and glue already marked low (I am one of the ones that buys at LEAST 50 boxes of crayons this time of year!) Both Walmart and Target here have them 0.40..I am holding my breath for 0.25

Does anyone know off the top of their head what color dot the Suess stuff has on it? I want to get our team girls all a bag if they have been marked down!

I appreciate the help but still NOT sure how to do this-- go to Target web site and click on what URL?? It was so much easier to just go riverdesign etc. I think I need a walk- through on this...lol Thanks!

try this link. http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?title=fiats&asin=B002I0JCOU&dpci=056-14-0509&storeNumber

i miss the reiverdesign one too:(

I think what tinkrbel may have been trying to direct you to was on the right side of the 'example' item they provided, Find it at a Target Store by clicking that button. But for you, typing in the AISN number for the clearance item you're in search of. That's my interpretation :)

LOL! That's not totally true either. I picked up the Lego Space Police ship (the big one from the Black Friday ad) 75% off a few months ago. Some Legos don't go, some do. Some stores don't take all their toys to 75% on the same day for the summer or winter toy clearance. Some stores are just off by a week or two. And, they've actively been tweaking the schedule this year. I'd be prepared both weeks to get in there and be ready to shop.

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. But to someone not familiar with the sale what was said could be confusing. The stores I have been to never have Legos past 50% on the day everything else goes to 75%. It might go to 75 at some stores, but not all. And it sucks when you get in there thinking everything will be 75 off and its not. Just thought I would add to what was posted because I have been disappointed in the past..

When it comes to Legos, I'd pick them up at 50% unless you are really sure they'll still be there (at least the popular sets). I'm hoping for some of the Harry Potter sets to be put at 50% and see how many they have. If it's less than 7, I'm buying!! (Has anyone seen any Potter sets reduced yet?)

Last Thursday the Prince of Persia Lego sets were salvaged at 50%.

On the same trip I saw a Lego Star Wars set marked 50% off for $24.95. I think it was called Tie Fighter. The weird thing about it was they were immediately marked down to 50%. It must be part of the summer toy clearance.

Bought a hammock and stand at 50% off. Went yesterday to try to get them at 75%. Hammocks were all gone, but I got a stand for $25, walked out of Target and into Cust. service and returned it with my 50% off receipt. At least I saved somewhere. Had no need for anything else.

Bought a hammock and stand at 50% off. Went yesterday to try to get them at 75%. Hammocks were all gone, but I got a stand for $25, walked out of Target and into Cust. service and returned it with my 50% off receipt. At least I saved somewhere. Had no need for anything else.

That's funny, a store I went to yesterday had a ton of hammocks and no stands, go figure. :) Would have gotten one if they had both.

King zhu went 75% today.

Not at my store! Bummer!

The MLB canvas prints (small ones) were 75% off...slim pickin's though! The large ones are STILL full price, though. Bummer!

MLB clothing/accessories was getting marked down while I was there. Some was marked down to 75% off, some stayed 50% off, some was still full price. Frustrating b/c of course the things I wanted stayed 50% off (I had her scan to be sure).

Target Home bed sheet sets were 75% off today. Found a twin sheet set for $6.98. Used $5 off Target Home bedding coupon to get it for $1.98. Toddler bed sets were still 50% off.