Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I found a pack of 12 glad plastic containers for 2.xx and got a copy of the back to the future trilogy for 14.99, It'll make a cool father's day gift for my brother. I couldn't believe there was another left but I bought mine for more on Amazon before xmas. Saw some create a bed stuff for dogs (liner and filling separate) marked at 4.98 (50%) but only XL left. They only had one that wasn't the foam inner which Bella tears up so I decided against it.

No netbooks at my other store. For patio/garden items, same here some was 30% (knee cushion, lopper, small solar walkway lights, outdoor rug, etc.) and some was 50% (folding chairs, drinking cups & bowls, etc.). I didn't look at any of the toy items cause I don't have kids.

###playwonder kitchen (sorry, dont have DPCI near me) 75% 14.98---nevermind that, its 85% off!

### Barbie Fairy Secret "raquelle" 75% 3.24

Thanks IrishWife!

I picked up 3 last night after I saw your post.

(1 for my son, 1 each for 2 different neices)

Original Price is 119.99 and is now 14.98 (almost 88% off)

For anyone else looking for this, DPCI ###086 12 0724

:)

Edited by SuperDad

Found a patio table (finally!) to go with the patio chairs we purchase last year (75%).

It's the Casetta square table. Orig. $157 Marked down to $87, plus an additional 15% off because it was the floor model

I'm just thrilled to finally be able to eat outside on the deck!

Has anyone noticed the clearance percentage off different in their stores?? Ours is now 25% off instead of 30% off... weird. This is a a Super Target. I went to check out the new toy clearance today and it was all 25% off. I wonder if it will still go to 50 and then 75?

Has anyone noticed the clearance percentage off different in their stores?? Ours is now 25% off instead of 30% off... weird. This is a a Super Target. I went to check out the new toy clearance today and it was all 25% off. I wonder if it will still go to 50 and then 75?

They always done that for some items, but they do seem to be testing out different discounts. Making it less predictable. They've also been stretching the timeline from 2 weeks to sometimes 3 or 4 at a level before dropping it. Pricing research shows that random pricing works better for stores, so they may be playing with it more.

I'm not sure about the HUGE ones. There was only one big one at this store and it wasn't marked down. But it was hanging in a different area, so it's possible that they just forgot to mark it and the ones at other stores might be.

I'm hoping to get two of the big stadium ones (one of each of the two teams in our state...my son likes both) but I think it's going to be hard to find them when they get marked down! I got one of the smaller ones for $9.98 today, though, so I'm happy!

thank you again, we scored Rangers Kinsler, Young and Hamilton for 13.98...Nolan Ryan (Astros) was ringing up full price but she overrode it for me...not sure if that means all of them are not on sale or not??? I decided that I have better photos of the field I am going to take in to get blown up then the one they had ....which will be cool since it will be personal....I agree they most likely won't make it past 30% because my store in NEW MEXICO was selling both TEXAS teams and they are almost gone now that they are clearanced :( I got the very last Kinsler, Young and Hamilton in my store (more Astros left than Rangers) we also go the last Old skool Nolan Ryan....

I scoped out alot of garden but its still ringing up 30% (SOME 50%) in my store. They had the down really thick mattress topper for 50% and I wanted a few for the cabin beds but they only had King size left :( A few complete toddler bedding sets for 50%. Very few toys marked down at my store so far and they were all weird odd and end things. I did score a lindt chocolate bar for 0.14...they were clearanced for $1.14 and I had $1 off 1 coupon :D

thx guys... picked up a playwonder kitchen fr $14.98 was still marked $59 but rang up $14.98.

lots of clearance in patio garden (30% - 50%)

some toys were marked down to 30%... nothing to look forward to so far except some lego sets.

Thanks IrishWife!

I picked up 3 last night after I saw your post.

(1 for my son, 1 each for 2 different neices)

Original Price is 119.99 and is now 14.98 (almost 88% off)

For anyone else looking for this, DPCI ###086 12 0724

:)

HELP - North Texas - Austin - Houston Perimeter Perusers:

If anyone finds the PLAYWONDER kitchen would you purchase one for me I'll arrange to get it from you. Desperate to find one of these for darling granddaughter! Thanks guys!

Any color (Red or Pink)

Really I think its so cute! My baby is turning 1 in oct. And I'm doing a mickey carnival theme and really want one of those mickeys lol

Oh yeah. Hate that thing. My kids really hated it when they had one on display and people would set it off. I always find it funny that people buy those and the Elmos since kids never really like them because they aren't soft. They usually lose interest pretty quickly. But if you want it for entertainment, that might work fine. And everyone has different taste.

Went to another store and back to the original store today and the BIG baseball canvas' are not marked down. All of the little ones are...some 50% off and some 30% off. I was happy b/c I found a small stadium one for a team that my son loves but is no where near us (Tampa Bay)...score! I'm watching those big ones, though...hoping they get marked, too!

Saw patio umbrellas marked down to 50% off today.

Toys have begun being marked down for the big clearance, but not a ton yet...I sure hope there is more b/c I didn't see a thing that I wanted.

No movement on the plastic/melamine dishes yet. Watching those!

I just read this article and wanted to share.

Target Updates Coupon Policy To Limit BOGO Stacking

http://consumerist.com/2011/06/target-updates-coupon-policy-to-limit-bogo-stacking.html

"BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.

A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.

* If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon maybe used on the first item.

* If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item."

I found a Playwonder Kitchen at the McKinney, TX Target. Only one in 12 stores within an hour and a half! But i got one, yaay! Thank you everyone. I just love this forum, everyone is great about posting the deals.

So, while I was in Target, of course I swung by the infant/toddler department and found that there were standard Blue Jeans marked down 50% to $4.00 a pair. I bought in various sizes from 18 months to 3T for darling granddaughter. I trim them off and add a fabric ruffle, some embroidery trim and rhinestones - about 30 minutes of work for cute little designer jeans!

Picked up some for 2 year old grandson as well in sizes 2T and 3T.

Really nice jeans and a great price!

Thanks again all for the tips on the kitchen

Almost forgot, in browsing toys I noticed there were a bunch of toys with clearance stickers in the toy aisles, not on an endocap. Strawberry Shortcake Twirl Fashion Show 50% off, various dolls, some Tonka stuff, sporadic toys with clearance stickers.

Saw almost the whole aisle of strollers, pack n plays, and high chairs on clearance. Mostly only at 15%, but if that is something you are in the market for, might want to start stalking.

I'll have to check ours out. DD is due in October!! Thanks!!

Little girls jeans were 75% in my store today. $2.48 a pair. I'm in Culpeper VA. I hope the toy clearance gets better b/c it is AWFUL so far. Well if you have a young boy it's great. Lots of Chuck stuff. I really don't need anything as I made out nicely in January.

Our toys section is barely hitting 20 - 50% no aisles yet but people were buying. No were in site did I see different percentage signs in my store all normal 15,30, and 50. Safe to say toys should be marked down to 75% in two weeks?

Our toys section is barely hitting 20 - 50% no aisles yet but people were buying. No were in site did I see different percentage signs in my store all normal 15,30, and 50. Safe to say toys should be marked down to 75% in two weeks?

It will be July 21 or 28

saw the furreal furries big set today for 50%...i don't know if I am biased because my kids are on the verge of being outta toys or if I am just tired of seeing the SAME toys for so long but nothing being marked down excites me :( I am stalking a few outdoors things that haven't budged :(

###tostitos scoops large bag 1.66 (50% off)

###twin blanket 4.98 (50% off)

###coffee mugs in various colors w/butterflies on handles .98 (75% off)

###rubber chicken dog toy 1.98 (75% off)

###088030239 Franklin flag football waist flags in yellow and red 1.48 (75% off)

###009100075 Suncast resin wicker deck box/seat 22.48 (50% off)

###3 drawer large storage bins in black and blue 12.xx (50% off)

lots of Rangers items (hats, cups, decals, jerseys) marked down 30%

toys holding at 30% to 50%

patio and garden 30% to 50% off with a few scattered 75% (found sling style deck chairs for 75% off at 8.xx)

Found some patio furniture 75% off today. It was the last of it's kind, so it was an additional 20% because it was a floor model.

Loveseat 009-00-2705 $49.80 after addl 20%

Coffee Table 009-00-2981 $24.80 after 20%

Both pieces are black metal. The loveseat has blue/green colored cushions. Sitting at Target now waiting for my husband to show up with a bigger vehicle.

Found some patio furniture 75% off today. It was the last of it's kind, so it was an additional 20% because it was a floor model.

Loveseat 009-00-2705 $49.80 after addl 20%

Coffee Table 009-00-2981 $24.80 after 20%

Both pieces are black metal. The loveseat has blue/green colored cushions. Sitting at Target now waiting for my husband to show up with a bigger vehicle.

oh no i should of looked to see we need like a loveseat type of seat