Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

i went to super target in my area.. and saw lots of toys 30% all the transformer stuff was on clearance , end caps are getting full

.. if i remember .. toy clearance start around June and run till Juky right?? .. anybody saw that??.. i want to buy legos for my DS.. he is getting into that stuff now.. but no lego stuff was on clearance..

They have a number of things clearanced for the mid-season revise of the department. Lots of new movie toys coming out like Cars 2. The big toy clearance starts in July and ends at the end of July or early August.

Can I ask what your kids like to do with those balls? I've seen them (the ones with water in them), but sometimes they don't bounce very high in the store... like they get flat or something maybe?? They are kind of heavy for just tossing around... do they like to just collect them maybe? I know there must be something about those balls that is great. They are kind of expensive, and I'm just curious if there is something unique that kids use them for that I'm just missing. Or is it just one of those kid things that is another mystery to us as parents. LOL

The water balls break after a while outside. The plastic breaks down and the blow out is messy. Recent experience informs me....The sky balls really can go pretty high, though. The water balls I don't find very special. The boys go out front with neighbors and have bouncing contests to see who can go highest.

Glenbrook (Fort Wayne, In) Target went 75% with the Lego Space Police set also. They had a ton of them last night and there were even some that that they missed tagging in the Lego aisle. As of a week ago, the Southwest Target did not have any though.

Found the Lego Space Police set at 75% ($25.24). Also found a random pair of Easter slipper socks. The cashier was able to price them at 90% off, making them 50 cents.

Not much of any other clearance. Saw a bunch of paper goods (Vanity Fair napkins and some plates, not sure of brand) marked 30%.

Found the crayons today ringing up INF I casually told them they were being included in Easter clearance for some odd reason a few days ago and she asked how much I told her they were regularly 5.99 so 90% would be 0.59. She keyed it in no problem! I about did a the happy dance right there, of course I would have gotten the other 3 had I known it would be that easy! Lots of minimal toy markdowns, kids rainboots in garden 30% not too much else though :(

is anyone else keeping an eye on the Disney rollarblades, please post if they go down, I'm stalking an endcap full! TY!

I saw 2 pairs for $17.XX...can't remember what % off it was though....I'd like to know when they go down too!

They have a number of things clearanced for the mid-season revise of the department. Lots of new movie toys coming out like Cars 2. The big toy clearance starts in July and ends at the end of July or early August.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the info..

Found Wii Animal Crossing: City Folk for $12.48 today. Wasn't marked on clearance, was actually marked that on the shelf.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/178-1408841-8717948?asin=B001CM0PR8&AFID=Froogle_df&LNM=|B001CM0PR8&CPNG=video%20games&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B001CM0PR8&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

WEIRD! I picked that one up for that price too but it was definatly on an endcap with a clearance sticker on it.

found some boys jeans at 75% off $4.24 also found a nice leather purse at 75% :)

### mossimo supply co jeans $4.24 (size 6,12,14)

### 024000066 merona genuine leather purse $8.24

not much going on here....

WEIRD! I picked that one up for that price too but it was definatly on an endcap with a clearance sticker on it.

Yeah-seems like I remember you or someone else getting a while back and I looked for it and never could find it. Was bummed and just gave up. Then today I was looking at the wii games and there it was. Even the guy that checked me out remarked on the price. Target's online price is $19.99 but Walmart has it for close to $50.

Yeah-seems like I remember you or someone else getting a while back and I looked for it and never could find it. Was bummed and just gave up. Then today I was looking at the wii games and there it was. Even the guy that checked me out remarked on the price. Target's online price is $19.99 but Walmart has it for close to $50.

Two of our STs around here must have had a complete overstock of these. One of them ended up marking the Animal Crossing game to $6.24. This was a couple weeks ago though.

Edited by KC-Traderbear