Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Did find the battery powered pencil sharpener so did get that 75 off but the rest of the items mentioned above were only 30 at my store. Bummer. Did find Huggies diapers at 30% off and had a 1$ coupon off. The huggies and pampers were still only 15 off but pretty much slim pickens in the bulk area. Pretty cleaned out and ready for the summer stuff! Didn't get much else. Valentine 50, valentine candy still 30.

Was checking on the big canvas storage bins (for kids) and couldn't find a tag to scan. The markdown guy happened to be walking by so I had him enter in the DCPI and low and behold, they were marked down to $3.74!!! This was the red/blue one. I went and grabbed a pink one (different DCPI) and tracked the guy down again and asked if he would check that one. He scanned it and said it was still $10.48. Bummer since I really need the pink ones. And weird that only the blue/red ones would mark down. I do think there is a chance that he didn't do a "markdown" scan, only a price check scan. He didn't push all of the buttons on the scanner that appear to be required to check if something is being marked down. He's a total jerk most of the time, so I wouldn't put it past him.

But, my point here is....at least the red/blue bins were marked down at my store. I'd love to hear if anyone sees the pink ones marked down b/c I REALLY need some of those!

30% off diapers and a large variety of other Great Save Event things. Got some hand towels and plastic cutlery, but that was it.

Quite a bit left in the dollar section at 50% off. Signs were even up!

Some of the bulk items were 30%, a few 50% and even a few 75% I found:

094021663 Centrum Vitamins 50% off $5.00

231100516 Duncan Donuts Xmas/fall flavors 50% $4.28

054280312 & 054280319 Yankee Candles votive 12 pack 75% $4.98

003080420 Wisk 30% off $11.88

Not much left. No paper towels or toilet paper like last year!

There was lots and lots of clearance all over the stationary department ranging from 15 to 75%. There were note cards, party accessories (plates/cups/napkins/wrapping paper/gift bags/etc), party favors, notebooks of all sorts, calendars/day planners, kids art kits, pens, post its, tape, scissors, file folders, pens, sharpies and more. It was all in the aisles at my store-- there was so much I doubt it would fit on endcaps.

Saw a variety of Mario stuff in toys for 75%.

Lots of hair accessories (headbands, hair ties, etc) and some hair electrics? (not sure what to call them-- hairdryers and the like) ranging from 15% to 50%.

Lots of clothes in boys and girls at 50%. Disappointed-- either I missed the socks/underwear dropping lower than 30% or they all got salvaged.

My Vday stuff was still only 30% off candy and 50% off the other stuff. Bulk stuff went down to 30% but the All detergent (96 load) was still only 15%. Of course I was hoping to wait until it went to at least 30%, but I ran out of detergent and have a hundred loads of clothes to wash! But I guess 15% off is better than full price.

Also got the clif kid organic zbar (18 pk.) for $5.60.

Dollar spot 50% but no signs and barely anything left.

Went back today on a hunch and sure enough...the pink canvas bins were marked down to $3.74! (Such a GREAT deal for those). Really glad I went in b/c my daughter's room desperately needed those!

They went straight from 30% to 75% off at my store.

where were these in the store? In the bedding dept or where the organizer stuff (cubes/hangers etc)? I looked today at my store and could only find some that are full price?

They were located in the bedding section on an endcap at my store, but they were originally with the storage stuff. They are extra large. The pink ones have polkadot lining and the red ones....can't remember, but I think there were polka dots, too.

chr05angel...they were at the Ward Parkway Mall Target. There were probably 7-8 left after I took my 3. :)

They were located in the bedding section on an endcap at my store, but they were originally with the storage stuff. They are extra large. The pink ones have polkadot lining and the red ones....can't remember, but I think there were polka dots, too.

chr05angel...they were at the Ward Parkway Mall Target. There were probably 7-8 left after I took my 3. :)

Thanks! With all the 'junk' my kiddo's have, they can use them!

where were these in the store? In the bedding dept or where the organizer stuff (cubes/hangers etc)? I looked today at my store and could only find some that are full price?

The pink and lavendar ones were polka-dotted on the inside. The red and blue ones were striped.

I have seen them at various Targets on the clearance endcaps and some are located in the aisles of where the kids' room decor is located at.

I picked up a red/blue one that had wheels and a strap/handle to pull on clearance (at 50% off). I had seen this one located in the storage area where the hangers, plastic storage totes are located at a couple of other locations. So not sure if all stores clearanced this on too? I've seen inconsistency where one store will have it on clearance and others have it at regular price.

I picked up the purple canvas bin today, $3.74, in the kids bedding section and like a prev poster they went straight to 75%. Got some dry erase board and and post it pens and also got disney kids lap boards, also in bedding section for $3.74. V-day candy stil 30% and other v-day stuff is 50%, dollar spot is 50% but pretty much nothing left. I'm sure this weekend most the v-day stuff will get scooped up. Bulk still at 15%, some misc things at 30% but nothnig great.