Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Hmmmm... Not calling her a liar, but I personally did not ever see any $100 Lego sets go on clearance. And I've been to 14 Targets since after Xmas. The ones I was seeing last night WERE $24.98, which is 50% off of the $49.99 reg price. Perhaps it was that one...

I bought the Lego City Airport for 50% off, I paid $49.98 2 weeks ago. It was reg $99.99. I also saw a Lego Castle for $49.98 on the same day which is 50% off (reg $99.99)

:gdcry::gdcry: <--------- This was me this morning when I walked into Target and went straight to the luggage dept. for the swiss gear luggage (a cute plaid) that I had been stalking for 2 weeks and not a single piece of clearance luggage was left. Not even any of the Embark luggage sets. On Monday when I was in there, there was at least 25 different sets. There also was not a single item from the camping/sporting goods section left from clearance either. One of the employees told me that it was marked down yesterday and that it had not been slavaged. ??? I have never seen stuff move that quick at my Target!! Oh well, I guess there were some pretty happy shoppers yesterday.

:gdcry::gdcry: <--------- This was me this morning when I walked into Target and went straight to the luggage dept. for the swiss gear luggage (a cute plaid) that I had been stalking for 2 weeks and not a single piece of clearance luggage was left. Not even any of the Embark luggage sets. On Monday when I was in there, there was at least 25 different sets. There also was not a single item from the camping/sporting goods section left from clearance either. One of the employees told me that it was marked down yesterday and that it had not been slavaged. ??? I have never seen stuff move that quick at my Target!! Oh well, I guess there were some pretty happy shoppers yesterday.

don't know about the luggage but went today and looked in the camping section, nothing, nothing at all! I mean, we don't clear out that quickly, there is still ton of the stuff at 75% off in the game/tents/scooters but not one camping thing. I am guessing employees got the last of it.

You can call any store and they will check for you. I called yesterday about a stroller. Because it was clearance they even volunteered to physically check for the item. It helps if you have the item number. But that can be found online.

Oh, sure, you can call, but they are not allowed to hold clearance, and if they have only one or two, you have just alerted them to the fact that it is there and cheap.

I got a Kelty Veil House $37.98

aluminum folding camping table $9.98

Pink camping chair $3.74

20" dark grey duffle bag $2.48

Coleman camp stove $17.98 (I'll be returning the Target brand one I got for $24.98)

Razor Seige Scooter $19.98

Which Target did you go to? The one in San Dimas only had the Embark stove at 50 off. So sad La Verne didn't have anymore folding tables. But, I did get the last pink chair and 3 of the duffle bags.

Hmmmm... Not calling her a liar, but I personally did not ever see any $100 Lego sets go on clearance. And I've been to 14 Targets since after Xmas. The ones I was seeing last night WERE $24.98, which is 50% off of the $49.99 reg price. Perhaps it was that one...

I've seen a few go 50% off. It may just depend on what part of the country each shopper lives in and how well that particular item sells in each store. I've even had huge clearance differences between two stores that were only 7 miles apart.

i went today to one target looking for tents and not one was one clearance but they did have them. i should have scanned them but i did find a cordless drill for 17 reg 39.99, lots of cleaning supplies where 1.98 and i got some slippers for 1.98. i am going to go to another target tommow and see if i can find some tents

Scored a bunch of the camping markdowns, including Kelty tent, shade canopy, screen house, and bag/organizer, also some air matresses and a camp stove. Also got a bunch of the Nalgene bottles and golf balls. Saw a bunch of stuff I didn't expect to see at 75% (and didn't buy), including lots of kids' camping sets (adorable), a big Coleman tent, a lot of fishing stuff (kids + adult), bike helmets (mostly kids but some adult), Razor scooters, kids bikes (in boxes), kids and adult golf sets and bags, air hockey and ping-pong tables, and inflatables like those Gigaball things. I swear there was a ton more stuff than last year even.

What I did not see but hoped to: adult bikes, camp chairs, folding tables, adult sleeping bags, decent luggage (like Swiss Gear), and coolers that weren't broken or messed up.

Was hoping to see Domestics marked down further this week but no luck. I think some stuff went from 30 to 50, but I don't think anything went to 75 here.

Sporting goods 75% off here too.

######091080238 6-person Ara Coleman tent $24.98 (Regular $99.99)

Saw these same tents at another store today, but they were selling at full price. So unfortunately, they might not be clearanced at all stores.

Thanks for the heads up on the luggage!!

### 069040067 Swiss Gear 42.48

### 069040093 EB 32.48

Great deals you all are getting on the luggage! I've been looking but most of the stores here are still at 30 and the others are wiped out. Just can't catch a break on that. Decided to take a chance on the air hockey table and went ahead and got it for 17 bucks! Saw two mens Magna mountain bikes-I think 26 was the size (I think a pp had mentioned them-didn't get the DPCI as it was up too high) for 40 something on clearance at the Target in Plainfield if anyone in Indy is looking. (they are on the top rack endcap) Luggage was cleaned out there except for some duffles and still had a few princess tents.

Mystery solved by KC Traderbear. The person that posted on my blog about the Legos did go to the Target at 119th & Metcalf...sounds like that store was the lucky Lego store today! Glad you got yours, KC! I didn't even bother checking my store b/c I have grounded myself from Target (at least until next week). Been spending WAY too much money on all of these good deals!

Which Target did you go to? The one in San Dimas only had the Embark stove at 50 off. So sad La Verne didn't have anymore folding tables. But, I did get the last pink chair and 3 of the duffle bags.

I was at Glendale when they were marking stuff down. I had to go to the Lego store. :-) Then I went to my regular Pasadena stores and found the rest at the older store in Pasadena.

Crazy day at Target today. Saw lots of stuff 75% off. Most of it already mentioned, so I will just recap quickly. This was at Springfield and/or Branson - Kids ball pits, game tables, Sporting Goods including golf club sets, Mens Converse shoes, some Mens and tons of Womens clothing, clear storage totes with red and/or green lids, queen and king size comforter sets, luggage. Changing tables 50% off. Toys that were 50% off last week were still 50% today, board games mostly.

Found a Swiss Gear Overnighter 2 pc (carry on and backpack) set that was orig $99.99 down to $24.98. Open it up and realize one of the 2 pieces (backpack thing) is missing. Took it up to CS and they gave me the carry on for $15. Went to Branson after that and they had the complete 2 pc set for $24.98. So I guess I have a 3 pc set now! Branson also had a silver/black Swiss Gear carry on for 75% off that I left behind. Springfield had several of the Embark luggage sets around 11am.

I was at Glendale when they were marking stuff down. I had to go to the Lego store. :-) Then I went to my regular Pasadena stores and found the rest at the older store in Pasadena.

I went back to the San Dimas store in the afternoon because I forgot to check if there were any KA cookware still on clearance (none left btw). So, I went to the camping section, and lo and behold! There was one lone aluminum folding table for 9.98 (which wasn't there at all earlier that morning). Plus, the stove finally got marked down to 12.48. So, I left very happy.

I seen a set that was 50% at I think for about $56.xx. I know it was in the 50's, so there was sets in the $100's.

Should have stayed out of Target yesterday..... But here's the deals I got.

###042120292 Khaki Mens Pants $4.98

###096062221 MSC Odera Shoes (Black Flats) $4.98

###062210405 King Jersey Sheet Set $4.98

###060070282 Fieldcrest Luxury Comforter $29.98 (normally $119.99 and it is so soft and warm!)

###060070576 Fieldcrest Luxury Bedskirt $12.48

They Did have all the sheets, Pillow shams and such but they weren't chocolate so i didnt get any. But the q sheets were 17.xx and the kings 19.xx

###064070031 Tension shower rod 3.98 only 50% but I needed them so I was happy. :)

###097011255 Slim Cart, Oil Rubbed Bronze color, 9.98 50%, only a couple left so i bought at 50% But a lot of this storage stuff left in the chrome color.

###053080218 Dora Wrapping Paper .87

There was tons of bows, wrapping paper, tissue paper, and bags.

###088090233 Softball glove. $7.48

###088090555 Baseball glove $7.48

###091170058 Multi Game Table $32.48

Tons of these left yesterday! Call today and they are down to one. There was also a ton of Ping Pong tables.

I am stalking the SLEDS now, so if you see them at 50% or 75% please post. Thanks.

There was also a lot of baby clothes marked at 75%, winter boots 75% (none in my size of course) And I seen charging box things at 75% they were 29.99, now 7.48.

I was at the FENTON, MI Store.

I went back to the San Dimas store in the afternoon because I forgot to check if there were any KA cookware still on clearance (none left btw). So, I went to the camping section, and lo and behold! There was one lone aluminum folding table for 9.98 (which wasn't there at all earlier that morning). Plus, the stove finally got marked down to 12.48. So, I left very happy.

That's great! I asked a friend to stop by the SD store to see if they still had any sleeping bags (around 8:30am yesterday). I didn't get a call, so I guess not. Glad I bought it at 50%. I am going to return that same stove since I found the Coleman one here. I had never seen it before that day. Notice it on the endcap with a tag. It was gone from the endcap when I came back, but I found it between two regular price onces. I reckon someone was disappointed when they came back to get it. :)

Starting yesterday, and lasting all weekend, my Target (Northgate, Seattle) has an additional 30% off all women's and men's clearance. So I got an extra $1.50 off of the men's pants (###042120292 Khaki Mens Pants $4.98, $3.48 with extra 30% off). I didn't notice the additional clearance offered in any other departments.

Crazy day at Target today. Saw lots of stuff 75% off. Most of it already mentioned, so I will just recap quickly. This was at Springfield and/or Branson - Kids ball pits, game tables, Sporting Goods including golf club sets, Mens Converse shoes, some Mens and tons of Womens clothing, clear storage totes with red and/or green lids, queen and king size comforter sets, luggage. Changing tables 50% off. Toys that were 50% off last week were still 50% today, board games mostly.

Found a Swiss Gear Overnighter 2 pc (carry on and backpack) set that was orig $99.99 down to $24.98. Open it up and realize one of the 2 pieces (backpack thing) is missing. Took it up to CS and they gave me the carry on for $15. Went to Branson after that and they had the complete 2 pc set for $24.98. So I guess I have a 3 pc set now! Branson also had a silver/black Swiss Gear carry on for 75% off that I left behind. Springfield had several of the Embark luggage sets around 11am.

Tell me more about the storage totes. What size, how much, and were there a lot left? Has anyone else seen a good selection?

Scored a bunch of the camping markdowns, including Kelty tent, shade canopy, screen house, and bag/organizer, also some air matresses and a camp stove. Also got a bunch of the Nalgene bottles and golf balls. Saw a bunch of stuff I didn't expect to see at 75% (and didn't buy), including lots of kids' camping sets (adorable), a big Coleman tent, a lot of fishing stuff (kids + adult), bike helmets (mostly kids but some adult), Razor scooters, kids bikes (in boxes), kids and adult golf sets and bags, air hockey and ping-pong tables, and inflatables like those Gigaball things. I swear there was a ton more stuff than last year even.

What I did not see but hoped to: adult bikes, camp chairs, folding tables, adult sleeping bags, decent luggage (like Swiss Gear), and coolers that weren't broken or messed up.

Was hoping to see Domestics marked down further this week but no luck. I think some stuff went from 30 to 50, but I don't think anything went to 75 here.

Which one were you at? I was at the one in Frisco and McKinney but no luck.

Thank you very much for all the info everyone!

No tents or screened rooms or stoves or tables or bikes here. lol

BUT, I did score some camping odds and ends. the chairs in a bag, thermos', 3 different kinds of soft coolers, some bike helmets, bike pumps, some elbow (bike)pads, a spiderman scooter, fish filet knives, a bunch of other off the wall stuff for 75% off

fishing lures(hubby grabbed these not sure what % off)

Oh and if any of you golf, there was golfing stuff there!! 75% off!

But the cream of the crop, I found one, ONE motorized scooter!!! The one that retails at $240, for $59.99!!!!

I was so excited!

Also the $69.99 air hockey table, for $17.50

My sons birthday is coming up soon so he will be excited!!!

Thanks everyone!!

PP that was stalking sleds mine were marked down this morning to 50% (I bought 4 different ones and will stalk them hoping to buy and return when they hit 75%)

PP that is stalking the curtain rod with purple ball it was still 50% at my store

I saw LOTS of bathroom/rugs/ marked to 50% today. Lamps went 50%. They had turkey fryers 50%, some garden solar stakes 50% (I got those nice lantern style ones!),rakes, shovels and other garden supplies were marked 30% which seemed weird...shouldn't those be spring items? fireplace screen/tools 50%, a few gas grills 50%. Picture frames were marked 30% as well as some furniture and space heaters. Not a clearance toy in site. They are putting out SWIM today. Lots of camping stuff but I dind't need any. Still of a TON of slippers and boots 75% here. They were marking ALOT of facial stuff at my store...seemed like 60% of the aisle had a red sticker @ 30%, Luggage was non-exsistant but I don't think we had NEAR as much to start with as you guys (one aisle) I found BASEBALL CLEATS for 4.98! Lots of golf/tennis on sale too 75% The majority of the items seem to be in REGULAR AISLES and not on endcaps. LOTS of kitchen markdowns today (glassware, serveware, untensils (didn't see any small appliances or cookware yet) There are some PSP games marked 30% that are KILLING me they've been there FOREVER!

I got :

75%

###Womans PINK hope golf set reg. 199.99 for 49.98

###15-pk golfballs $3.24

### Baseball sox $0.98 (got 4 pair)

### Baseball bat $7.48

### Baseball cleats $4.98 (3 pair)

### Pink chair #3.74

50%

###24" snow disk $4.98 (2)

### Snowboard $8.48 (2)

###4pk lantern style solar yard lights 19.99

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

PP that is stalking the curtain rod with purple ball it was still 50% at my store

THANK YOU for taking the time to look for this and post it, it's much appreciated!! :fluffy: I am hoping that next week is the week it goes to 75% off, if anyone notices them at 75% please let me know.....thanks!!