Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

what is the number dpci of the Fisher price/barbie VW bug?? Thanks!

Sorry, I didn't buy them. I just saw it there with the clearance sticker marked at 75% off at my store. Be sure to check the sporting good section and toy sections sometimes on the very top shelves.

Here is some of what I got or saw at my store:

Kelty Sleeping Bag: $22.48 (snagged this one!)

Tinkerbell Scooters: $7.48

Sigg Bottles: $3.74

Play Tents (Disney Princess, Cars, Toy Story): $4.98-$9.98

Plastic Balls/Ball Pits

Dart Boards: $6ish

Tents (ranging from play tents to big 6-person family tents)

Baseball equipment (bats, balls, gloves, socks)

Tennis Rackets

Golf Balls

Luggage: 75% off, ranging from $7.48-$30

Bike Helmets: Around $5

Team Clothing (college/NFL)...lots at 75% off but you have to look carefully b/c half of it wasn't marked down at all and some of it was just 50% off. I

What is the luggage marked down to and which brands. Our seem to only be at 30%.

And what is up with snow pants STILL being full price when the matching jackets are 75% off??

I got one "set" (really just a carry on with a couple of flimsy bags inside) for $7.48...it was Embark and is bright pink with polka dots

Saw Eddie Bauer, Swiss Gear, and lots of Embark. Also saw Kelty backpacks and a Backugan backpack.

hmm.. is their a spot online where you can check target store inventory?? I really want a tent as many others of you do... ;-) ANd get soo bummed rushing to stores and finding nothing.. so searching ahead of time might be a better idea with the prices of gas these days!

hmm.. is their a spot online where you can check target store inventory?? I really want a tent as many others of you do... ;-) ANd get soo bummed rushing to stores and finding nothing.. so searching ahead of time might be a better idea with the prices of gas these days!

The problem is that even if you see they have them using online checking, they may be gone. they only update the system every 48 hours, and they only keep a few of each tent on hand at any one store anyway. Not sure where you are in SoCal, but 3 days ago the store with the most stuff left was San Dimas in the SG Valley. Actually I've been to these stores in the last 3 days: La Verne, San Dimas, Azusa, West Covina, Baldwin Park, Rosemead, Pasadena, Pasadena East, Duarte, Glendale & Eagle Rock. Of those stores, San Dimas was the only store with much left.

The problem is that even if you see they have them using online checking, they may be gone. they only update the system every 48 hours, and they only keep a few of each tent on hand at any one store anyway. Not sure where you are in SoCal, but 3 days ago the store with the most stuff left was San Dimas in the SG Valley. Actually I've been to these stores in the last 3 days: La Verne, San Dimas, Azusa, West Covina, Baldwin Park, Rosemead, Pasadena, Pasadena East, Duarte, Glendale & Eagle Rock. Of those stores, San Dimas was the only store with much left.

ahhh ok.... I am visiting San Diego today and tomorrow and I never have luck down here.. Thanks for responding, you are one of the posters 0n here that I always loook for since you are soo experienced!

miami, fl store had 2 burner coleman cooking stove for 17.xx and kids play tents/tunnels for 75% off yesterday.I picked up a few things, I will update if I find receipt in my purse later. kids adjustable skates (10-13) for 7.xx, box of mega blocks for 7.48 and a handy manny phone for 3.2x, ooh and packs of 150 plastic balls for 3.xx.great to go with small ball pits they had at walmart for $5 before christmas

Just had someone post on my blog's page that Legos at her store (119th in Olathe) got marked down to 75% off!

I went to my Target last night, they had about 30 of the Lego Space Police sets still at 50%, and this morning they were gone -- found 1 left and scanned it, so they were salvaged, no 75%!

All the clearance luggage I saw today was marked down to 75% off, including Swiss Army and Eddie Bauer.

I didn't see any 75% jackets left (but I wasn't really looking for them) but all the snow pants (coordinating and basic black) were marked 50% off.

Ran over to Target during lunch. For the 75% clearance markdowns, I bought:

- Eddie Bauer rolling duffle - $19.98

- 20" black duffel bag - $2.48

- Kelty sleeping bag $14.98

- Converse belted sweater - $7.48

- College logo slippers - $4.98

- queen size inflatable mattress - $5.00

For the 50% clearance markdowns, I bought:

- several women's long sleeve t-shirts - $7.48 and $10.98

- boys snowpants - $8.48

For the 30% clearance markdowns, I bought:

- 5 pairs of boys fleece Champion pants - $6.98 each

- boys snowboarding helmet - $13.98

- several

I went to my Target last night, they had about 30 of the Lego Space Police sets still at 50%, and this morning they were gone -- found 1 left and scanned it, so they were salvaged, no 75%!

This person said that she actually bought a set at 75% off...it was originally around $100, she got it for $24.98. But she said that she barely snagged it b/c there was a lady with 8 in her cart buying them all. So, at least SOME of the sets got marked down at that store.

This person said that she actually bought a set at 75% off...it was originally around $100, she got it for $24.98. But she said that she barely snagged it b/c there was a lady with 8 in her cart buying them all. So, at least SOME of the sets got marked down at that store.

Hmmmm... Not calling her a liar, but I personally did not ever see any $100 Lego sets go on clearance. And I've been to 14 Targets since after Xmas. The ones I was seeing last night WERE $24.98, which is 50% off of the $49.99 reg price. Perhaps it was that one...

IN regards to the Legos, my store also had about 30 of the Police sets, they were 100.98 regular price. I stashed one as soon as they went 50%. They were still there Tuesday night. Went in today and the isle was clear. I found the one i stashed and scanned it and it said Item Not Found. They said they would give it to me for 50% - $50, but i didnt want it for that price, still cant really afford it. He asked where i found it and said they were suppose to all be taken off the floor.

I have insight on the Legos... First, I only ever saw them at ONE Target in this area. The Super T on Metcalf and 119th. That is the only store that had them on clearance of the many, many stores that I've been in and out of over the past 2 weeks. Second, they had ONE sticker on them and it was a 50% off sticker. They were not part of a progressive markdown. That's what made me think that they may go to 75% off. Third, all the other Targets that I ever saw these sets at have them on display with other Legos with "Special Pricing"... no stickers, just a sign that shows them on "sale" for $69.99, regular price $100.

So, I don't know if the Super T at Blue Valley Pkwy just had an overorder of them or what. (There were a ton of them stickered at 50% for at least 2 weeks.)

Here is the picture. I just went to pick one up because I STASHED it!!! I really wanted a set for this little 7 year old who has a b-day coming up and whose parents are good friends of ours. It was $25.24. Here is the dpci

###Lego Space Police 204000164

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yC6wvVrcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by KC-Traderbear

I found a Embark 7-piece luggage set for $25ish. Very happy since we needed new luggage. It doesn't seem as sturdy as the other set they had there on Tues, I am happy for the price. I also picked up 2 Franklin softball and glove sets (Cars and Tinkerbell), some lunch boxes, water bottles, and a Batman backpack today at 75% off.

I'm glad I picked up that bicycle helmet at 50% a couple days ago because they were all gone today. I did see some 3-wheel scooters, but the 2-wheel princess ones were gone.