Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Target ? :confused:

Does anyone know if the Christmas trees go on sale at all (% off) before December or so? I am eyeing one but don't want to pay full retail price and am hoping they will do a 30% off or something.

Thanks!!

I know the trees do go on sale here and there. We got ours a few years ago on sale. About 2 weeks before X-mas, all the trees were sold out.

Went today and there was nothing! There was some Halloween items but nothing that I had to have. Some nice items that were just marked down, so I will keep my eye on them. I did find the BBQ crock normally $99.99 down to $24.98, but I just couldn't think of who to get it for for Christmas. I may go back tomorrow to see if it is still there.

There is still a BBQ thing at the Massillon Target (Canton, OH area), if anyone in the area is looking for one. It's out of the box but clearly brand new. They also have one of the $70 basketball hoops that is currently $34.xx. I double checked for the ATV's but they're gone.

Wow this is an awesome thread - I love Target! I went to a couple last night but no luck in finding any pink vacuums for 199, oh well my vacuum still works fine :) I did get the Monopoly for $10.09ac, the one for $15 from Walmart is going back! I also picked up a four pack of coleman handwarmers for 1.99 - gonna need those for BF :D

in the coupon book there is a coupon for the Fly Pentop computer... If you are looking into this ... look for the CLEARANCE at Target... I got the silver with desktop charger for 78.XX The red one without the charger was still 128.xx With the coupon I got a free book with it! Not bad

I picked one up at my store this morning. They were at the end of an aisle in the toy department.

Of course I forgot to look when I was there yesterday! UGH! I could only find one good deal, Nick and Nora twin sheet set marked down to 7.48. Funny thing is, the "this year's model" looks exactly the same except for the shape of the pkg and it is going for 24.99. At least I found one thing! I am beginning to think everyone on this board shops at my Target - lol!

Hi, I don't know if this has been asked or not but at my Target the scanner has 4 letter buttons on the bottom and the numbers on the side. I tried punching in the numbers and when I hit enter nothing happened. Was I supposed to push one of the letter buttons first?

Also, on the list, why don't some of the items have numbers?

I went today and got some Halloween leftovers for 90% off. I really like Target and if I can find some of the great deals that some of you have found I would go there more often.

Hi, I don't know if this has been asked or not but at my Target the scanner has 4 letter buttons on the bottom and the numbers on the side. I tried punching in the numbers and when I hit enter nothing happened. Was I supposed to push one of the letter buttons first?

Also, on the list, why don't some of the items have numbers?

I went today and got some Halloween leftovers for 90% off. I really like Target and if I can find some of the great deals that some of you have found I would go there more often.

My experience has been that when you enter the first three numbers or so...nothing happens (the screen remains "scan" or whatever it says) -- but if you just keep inputting the numbers, the screen eventually shows what you've put in; so just punch in the whole number without wondering about the rest, hit "enter" and it should come up -- there are tons of those things that are broken tho...so you never know...he he...

what I do is write down the codes on all the stuff I'm interested in, then park myself in front of a scanner for a few minutes, and figure out what's on sale -- saves me having to load things into the cart only to return them to the shelves if there's not a deal worthy...kwim?

Thanks, maybe I just didn't give it enough time. I know it worked with the upc codes bc I scanned some of the Halloween stuff to see what the price was.

I will just have to go back and try again!

Is there any special group for Wal-mart clearance shopping???

I think you need to type in the DPCI, not the UPC code. Sorry if I am wrong. Maybe someone else can help me out here!

Thanks, maybe I just didn't give it enough time. I know it worked with the upc codes bc I scanned some of the Halloween stuff to see what the price was.

I will just have to go back and try again!

Is there any special group for Wal-mart clearance shopping???

Walmart doesn't have the clearance that Target has.

It the new Monopoly: Here and now. It's the basic monopoloy but it is supposed to be updated to the "here and now." I haven't opened it yet...

-Also I seen quite a few xbox and a few playstation games on clearance for around 5 and 10 dollars last night at Target.

I went yesterday and got the Monopoly game for $10.09 also. :gdthankyou:

Halloween stuff was all picked over, but was 90% off. I grabbed 2 bags of candy corn for my kids. They scanned at 'item not found'. When I got the register I told the cashier that they were scanning at that on the floor and he tried scanning and got the same, so some other worker came over to help and she ended up putting them in for $.69 a bag. I then asked her if she just put that price in or is that what they were scanning at. She said she just put them in at that price and I said that all Halloween stuff is 90% off and that seemed kinda high. I told her that I scanned trick or treat bags regular $2.99 in at less than $0.50($0.29). She then asked me what the regular price on the candy corn was and I told her that there was no price. My cashier then told her that one of their co-workers was in there that same day and the bags rang up for $0.09 with her discount. So the lady then voided my whole transaction and put everything back in the register with the bags of candy corn at $0.09. That price seemed alot better.

I always go in Target trying to remember all the bargins everyone finds, but can't always remember them or end up not finding them. I have to print the list out one of these days and go bargin hunting. :)

Just got back from Target and I got another Monopoly for $10.09ac and a Cranium Family Fun game for $5.00ac!! I'm going to get at least one more Cranium and donate it :)

What Cranium games are you getting for $5 and is this with a coupon out of the toybook?

What Cranium games are you getting for $5 and is this with a coupon out of the toybook?

One of the Cranium games is on sale this week for $9.99. With the $5 off coupon it comes out to $4.99. It's the Cranium Family Fun Edition.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1163084340/ref=gp_se_search-results-dpci-redirect/601-3358773-2954560?ie=UTF8&asin=B000930CSS

My Target had tons of the coupon books right in the Toys Section. They didn't have the catalog just the coupon pages.

Thanks to whomever mentioned the Cranium games. Picked up one of those and the Monopoly Here & Now for $10.09 - and that one had a rebate on it!

Would someone please post the DPC code for the BBQ crockpot. I am continually checking to see if any of my Targets has it. Thanks much!

Ialady44, the DPCI is 072-04-1436. Hope you are able to find it!! If you have several Targets nearby, go to any one of them and go to the Guest Service desk and ask them to do a merchandise locate for you and give them the DPCI, they will be able to tell you which stores would have any in stock.