Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I am wondering what the deal is on these Disney mix stix. I saw several of them at our Target tonight red stickered from $39.99 down to $19.98....Tinkerbell, Raven and Cars themes. They were just the MP3 players (no video). They also had tons of carrying cases for them at 75% off. I googled it and came up with this link... from October 2005.

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2005/10/disney-mp3-player-hitech-toddlers.php

So is there something else new that is out for this year. Are these the same players talked about earlier in the forum????

I am wondering what the deal is on these Disney mix stix. I saw several of them at our Target tonight red stickered from $39.99 down to $19.98....Tinkerbell, Raven and Cars themes. They were just the MP3 players (no video). They also had tons of carrying cases for them at 75% off. I googled it and came up with this link... from October 2005.

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2005/10/disney-mp3-player-hitech-toddlers.php

So is there something else new that is out for this year. Are these the same players talked about earlier in the forum????

The one being discussed in the forum is going to be coming out this year. She found hers on the shelf before the release date. The new ones have a screen and the like. Also store more information.

Got a Yoga Mat set yesterday @ 75% off - 7.49 reg 29.98

It came with a yoga mat, strap, and DVD workout

I've been stalking the Eddie Bauer Badmitton set (which is still regular price at my Targets), and happened to see it on an endcap.

I love this! My mom asks me all the time what I am stalking at target this week. I love Target..I go through periods where I will stop in everyday! Just check for those orange tags though and out the door!

This is what I found. They have not yet been released, altho at another Target today I did find 2 more, and they scanned item not found. There was noone in electronics for me to ask, and I was in too big a hurry to wait around. May go back this weekend tho and see what they say.

If you get them for $15 again and pick up an extra one or 2 and I'll buy one of them from you.

This is what I found. They have not yet been released, altho at another Target today I did find 2 more, and they scanned item not found. There was noone in electronics for me to ask, and I was in too big a hurry to wait around. May go back this weekend tho and see what they say.

I was talking with the guys in electronics and the one that I talk with often (sees me in there all the time) says it is due out either tomorrow on the first or shortly after. I also found some of the mix sticks that were alot more storage, I might get those and sell off the ones that I have but if you find another 2, I would be so interested in them. The kids want MP3 players and this would be fantastic to get them. What a great find, definitely someone wasn't paying attention. Oh, the new mix sticks were on the old clearance tag so I ask about them since they wouldn't scan and the guy pulled them till tomorrow since they were not in the system....

*If* i can get them to sell me more while they are not in the system, what are you guys willing to pay? I think the guy before kinda made up the price, not sure tho. I would be happy to pick them up and let you guys have them for what I paid for them. So, I may not be able to get them for $15, but still possibly at a really good price. So whats your limit? Dont want to pick them up, and be stuck with them :P

*If* i can get them to sell me more while they are not in the system, what are you guys willing to pay? I think the guy before kinda made up the price, not sure tho. I would be happy to pick them up and let you guys have them for what I paid for them. So, I may not be able to get them for $15, but still possibly at a really good price. So whats your limit? Dont want to pick them up, and be stuck with them :P

I would pay up to $39.99, which I think if they think its from the old stock would be the most they would charge for it. One thing is the video is suppose to be put out on the first, it might show up in the system starting tomorrow.

I would love to find some at your $15 LOL, that was a steal! I think finding the mix sticks for that price is great. I would even love to find the new 512mb ones for that price....If they have Tinkerbell and cars or pirates would even be better LOL Keep us updated if you find any.

If you get them for $15 to $30 I would love to have 2 of them. Anything not too girly in color, the 11yo boy would not love pink but could live with it if he had to :) I'll pay tax, shipping, whatever. The only reason for the $30 limit is that I can get a plain mp3 player for that which is not as cool as Disney but I am the ultimate cheapskate...I mean gottadeal-er. Thanks for the offer!

(bring the other recipt showing $15 with you, they honor recipts for price match most of the time.)

YAY I'm so excited about my Perimeter Perusing finds today!!

I've been on the hunt for a crock pot and just happened to find one today at my Target. It's a 5 qt. Rival that retails for 34.99 and was marked down 30%. The sign said 50% off so I got it for 17.98!! YAY!! I also found an electronic scale (reg 29.99) for 7.48.

GOTTA LOVE TARGET!!!!

The only ones they had at this store were High School Musical. They are orange, with a HSM design on the back.

Oh my gosh. My DD would so love this. She LOVES that movie and has the DVD and CD. I am willing to pay up to $40 for it if you got it discounted! ;)

I was planning on getting her some kind of mp3 player for Christmas anyway!

The only ones they had at this store were High School Musical. They are orange, with a HSM design on the back.

I would LOVE that one for the ds12..he is a high school musical fanatic.... $15- $30 range would be amazing deal and happy to pay it if you find more.

Just had to share the awesome finds i got at target last night. My mom is in town visiting me for the weekend..so we went last night and I got a comforter (XL twin) for $7.48, 4 throw pillows for my living room @ $3.24 each!! (reg. up to $20 somethin' each!!), a fan for $1.98, 4 towels (big and soft!!) @ $2.24 each, and... hmmm..I think that is it... lol we left with a cart FULL of stuff and only spent around $40!!! I turned my mom into a target perim. peruser!! LOL:yup:

Woo! I managed to get the vending machine tonight! I looked in 3 Targets last week, and one magically appeared tonight at the one I was shopping at. It's going to be one of DH's christmas presents!

Good Job! Its crazy how different Targets can be with their selection of things. Even their prices sometimes.

Oh that would be cool too, didn't even know they had others, only seen Raven, Princess, Tink, Pirates and Cars Oh and Mickey or plain silver one

So your store actually had them? This one has a video screen, not the Mix Stix which is just an MP3 player. I too have gone to several other Targets since, and none had any out yet.

It may not have had a screen. I just walked by and scanned the item. I saw a price above it that was more than $15.00 and kept on going. Although, I'm thinking I should have paid closer attention. It's sounding like something I'd get my girls for Christmas. Ya'll should be getting sales commission from Disney for selling this thing. :D

I'm new to this form, but I would also be willing to pay up to $30 for any design you can get. At my target stores they are out already but are scanning at regular price $99.99. let me know if you can get this or any other design.