Gator Pam

My local TargeT: Route 1, Nassau Park, NJ

Sony 6MP digital camera 136.99

Isaac Mizrahi: twin fitted sheets: 3.74

Isaac Mizrahi: full flat/fitted sheets: 4.96

Isaac Mizrahi: Queen/King flat/fitted sheets: 7.48

Hurry this ia great one!

Husband is a cashier at Target ahd he rang these for a customer.:

Loreal perfumes: 2 for $6 with a $5 gift Target gift card.

There was no limit on these and 1 customer bought over 50 bottles: all of the stock!. Hubby had to ring 2 bottles per transaction for the $5 GC and made over 25 transactions. Tried to locate these during break time but all were gone!.

The only school supplies left were backpacks and folders at 75% off. I got a rolling backpack and a Spiderman backpack for $4.xx each and a bag of Hershey Caramel kisses for $1.18. They also had the Back to Basics Egg & Muffin toaster on clearance for $24.xx. I was hoping to find the personal vending machine, but no luck.

I went to target yesterday in Destin, Florida and everything seemed to be on sale...Boys dept...shirts (button and Tee 1.89) girls lots of clothes 3 - 4 dollars/knee hi socks .74/tights.74 and all school supplies 75% off...Stocked up for next year....backpacks and lunchboxes too...huge selection still...

I went tonight to my Super Target, found Thomas O'Brian towels for 4.98, they had a bunch of clearance, but alas DH put me in a foul mood, so I didnt feel much like pickin....anyhow....to my point...Since when does Target sell True Religion jeans and Dooney & Bourke Purses?????????? I about fell over when I saw that stuff. What is happening to my Target??????

I went tonight to my Super Target, found Thomas O'Brian towels for 4.98, they had a bunch of clearance, but alas DH put me in a foul mood, so I didnt feel much like pickin....anyhow....to my point...Since when does Target sell True Religion jeans and Dooney & Bourke Purses?????????? I about fell over when I saw that stuff. What is happening to my Target??????

Wow!! The Target I work at doesn't sell either of them :(

Wow!! The Target I work at doesn't sell either of them :(

I wish I had a camera phone....I was just floored, my sister was funny, I tell her to come here, you gotta see this, she's like "ooo Dooney knock- holy (bleep) those are real":runaway: It was priceless. I think when I go back I am going to ask someone about them!

I just read an article about Target selling high-end goods in the paper. They are calling them "finds" and they are putting different things in every store. Not all stores are going to have them, only a select few. So if one of your stores is the lucky ones, imagine how much fun you can have watching for all of that stuff to go on sale! :D

I wish I had a camera phone....I was just floored, my sister was funny, I tell her to come here, you gotta see this, she's like "ooo Dooney knock- holy (bleep) those are real":runaway: It was priceless. I think when I go back I am going to ask someone about them!

Just curious because I'm sure we'll never see the Dooney's at my store in Appleton, WI but do you recall how much they were? I'm a Dooney fanatic! :o

Just curious because I'm sure we'll never see the Dooney's at my store in Appleton, WI but do you recall how much they were? I'm a Dooney fanatic! :o

They went from 179 to 229

They had a few different styles. I love Dooney too, but I still get a better deal when I go to the base with my sis!

Went to a different Target in Melbourne today, They also had the Dooney's, but also on the sign was Coach, one was 69 the other 79, of course they had NONE!!!

I'll wait for the TR jeans to clearance, the Antik ones are clearanced already...I would have to camp out at target to get a dooney on clearance, although they probably would just get sent back to manufacturer, instead of clearanced...maybe?(that would make me feel better at least!)

They went from 179 to 229

They had a few different styles. I love Dooney too, but I still get a better deal when I go to the base with my sis!

Went to a different Target in Melbourne today, They also had the Dooney's, but also on the sign was Coach, one was 69 the other 79, of course they had NONE!!!

I'll wait for the TR jeans to clearance, the Antik ones are clearanced already...I would have to camp out at target to get a dooney on clearance, although they probably would just get sent back to manufacturer, instead of clearanced...maybe?(that would make me feel better at least!)

I have always wanted a D&B purse. I sent an e-mail to Target asking which stores will carry these products. I hope one of the ones where I live do, because then I could use my TM discount. :D

I have always wanted a D&B purse. I sent an e-mail to Target asking which stores will carry these products. I hope one of the ones where I live do, because then I could use my TM discount. :D

I hope you get one! I got mine at Patrick Airforce Base for 89 bucks....I think I have a pic, yup I do....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/snakeswiff/Dooney3.jpg

I am going to search Dooney, see if I cant find the ones my Target had.

I found 4-packs of Kleenex for $1.48 and got 2 of them and used a $1 off 5 boxex coupon and a .55 off a box coupon, making them $1.41 for 8 boxes of Kleenex. They also had Home Cafe coffee/cappuccino and tea pods for $1.04 a package. Hope they fit in my new Senseo!

I have found that the Home Cafe pods (at least the skinny late ones) don't fit in my Senseo, they are too tall and have a post in them. Better luck with yours.

I have found that the Home Cafe pods (at least the skinny late ones) don't fit in my Senseo, they are too tall and have a post in them. Better luck with yours.

The Latte Home Cafe pods are considerably larger than the regular Home Cafe pods. In the Home Cafe, they require the other adapter. However, the regular pods are very similar to the senseo.

I got an amazing deal today.....Its called Disney Mix Max. It is apparently the new version of the mix stix, but plays video as well. It holds up to 240 songs or 6 hrs of video, and is expandable with SD cards. It was scanning Item not found. So, i went to the electronics register. There was a woman in front of me who had 2 of them as well, and was having the price checked. They said sense they were not found, they must have been clearanced out already, and gave them to us for ~15 each. I was excited, grabbed my 2 (the only other ones) and paid. Got home to look them up online....THEY HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED YET! They come out in October and will retail ~100.00. I was so thrilled! This will be for my girls from Santa, and I cannot believe what a deal I got! I am still thrilled about it!

If you get a listing of the stores that carry the D&B purses, please post here! I'll be waiting! :cheesy: