Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I found one of the playdough things too! It was $4.98 I bought it. It had 3 colors of playdough and a bunch of pieces to make animals with... it was a zoo one..pretty neat looking.. putting it up for my nephew for xmas

thats the same one I got. It was a pretty large package

I bought the comforter set in the same pattern for my daughter... I wish they still had this roll pillow!!! It would be awesome :) We bought the ribbon curtain to match, and I saw a ribbon-covered bulletin board at our Target on Saturday for, like $5... 75% off... but it looked too cheap.

Now off to Lowe's to use the $10 coupon to paint the room to match :)

Joanne

Ok, I think this will probably please Gator Pam....LOL (along the veins of "hooked") -- Last night I dreamed that I was shopping, and saw these body pillows (interestingly enough, I was not at Target...I think it was a thrift shop, my other addiction) and was desperately trying to find contact info for Joanne...LOL!!:cheesy:

Will target accept a return on an item that has been used? I want to take it back and get a refund but not sure how they are about items that have been used....

As long as you have the receipt, not a problem. I managed to track down the receipt for a Tmobile phone I bought at Target, but discovered there was no Tmobile service in my area. The packaging was completely gone, I had the phone, and all the papers, etc that came with the phone. They did refund me my money(one of the papers had the UPC code on it, made it easier)Generally, it's no questions asked at Target.

As long as you have the receipt, not a problem. I managed to track down the receipt for a Tmobile phone I bought at Target, but discovered there was no Tmobile service in my area. The packaging was completely gone, I had the phone, and all the papers, etc that came with the phone. They did refund me my money(one of the papers had the UPC code on it, made it easier)Generally, it's no questions asked at Target.

Thanks so much! I took the ice cream maker back today and the employee never asked me any questions so I didn't volunteer any! :eyepoppin

It was an easy return process! Thanks again!

Michelle

Ok, I think this will probably please Gator Pam....LOL (along the veins of "hooked") -- Last night I dreamed that I was shopping, and saw these body pillows (interestingly enough, I was not at Target...I think it was a thrift shop, my other addiction) and was desperately trying to find contact info for Joanne...LOL!!:cheesy:

LOL!! Thanks, I guess! :tongue1:

Hope you sleep better tonight :)

Joanne

Well yesterday the clearance isles were kinda lame but I did pick up one of the new velour hoodie jackets in clearance price! I could only find one that was a size medium and picked it up and didn't realize that it didn't have a tag. The girl at register didn't feel like calling that department so she started punching in some numbers that were on the care tag area of all places! I was like huh?? The hoodie was already on sale from $16.99 to $12.99 but it rang up as $4.98! I didn't even realize this until I was on my to my car...

Just purchased a Huffy basketball system # 088080009 for $17.48 (was $69.99). Actually I bought two because for that price they can play basketball full court mode! It has a 44" eco-composite backboard and adjusts 8-10' in height. I think the base is a 28 gallon size.

Just purchased a Huffy basketball system # 088080009 for $17.48 (was $69.99). Actually I bought two because for that price they can play basketball full court mode! It has a 44" eco-composite backboard and adjusts 8-10' in height. I think the base is a 28 gallon size.

Okay .. I've been avoiding Target because I'm saving the for Wii I preorder at TRU .. but I might just have to go and look for this one! My kids have been asking for a bb goal.

I have always had a problem finding candy @ Target the day after the holiday unless I am the first one there when they open the doors.

I don't think Target generally orders alot of candy because I know if I wait too long to buy it - it's usually gone before the holiday even gets here.

Where in the store did you find the basketball goal system?? Is it near the bicycles and other sport related items? Also what city are you located in? I just bought a basketball goal for Christmas for my son and I would love to take it back and get this one for $17.XX.

Dollar spot will go 75% off on 11/2 according to the date on the 50% off sign

:yup:

This lines up with what I remember. One Spot/SSS going 75% on a Thursday.

I believe Hallowe'en clearance will go 75% off on Saturday, and then whatever is left will go 90% off or salvage on Tuesday.

Just curious, since the scrapbooking stuff recently went 75% and salvage, how long is it until the next round of new markdowns? I'm a scrapbooking freak, so I'm definitely interested in keeping an eye on this stuff. Do they only do this during seasonal changes, or is there some other determining factor?

Thanks!