Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

My Dollar spot was also 50% off!!

I got the Rival Seal A Meal today for 17.48!! YAY...my sister wanted this for Christmas! I also got some jersey sheets for 4.98. I'm happy with what I got but I wish I could've found more deals. The clearance was looking slim today.

I finally scored at Target!!! I've been going for a few weeks now...after reading about all the great deals....and everytime I go I don't find anything. Just got back from our Target and they had the Rival Ice Cream Maker for 12.48 (marked down from 49.99). Also got 2 ice cream mixes for .48 each (marked down from 1.99). Had a coupon for 10 free digital pictures so I picked those up, too. Oh, I almost forgot...got 2 bags of Senseo Coffee Pods. 18 pods in each package. I had purchased some coupons from ebay (20 coupons for 1.00 off...paid 1.00 for the coupons) and I used two of the coupons. They were 3.84 and with the coupons got them for 2.84 each.

I was so excited about the Ice Cream Maker....I went in twice last week and they were still ringing at 34.xx and I figured by the time they brought the price down they would be gone.

Thanks so much for this great thread!

Michelle

I finally scored at Target!!! I've been going for a few weeks now...after reading about all the great deals....and everytime I go I don't find anything. Just got back from our Target and they had the Rival Ice Cream Maker for 12.48 (marked down from 49.99). Also got 2 ice cream mixes for .48 each (marked down from 1.99). Had a coupon for 10 free digital pictures so I picked those up, too. Oh, I almost forgot...got 2 bags of Senseo Coffee Pods. 18 pods in each package. I had purchased some coupons from ebay (20 coupons for 1.00 off...paid 1.00 for the coupons) and I used two of the coupons. They were 3.84 and with the coupons got them for 2.84 each.

I was so excited about the Ice Cream Maker....I went in twice last week and they were still ringing at 34.xx and I figured by the time they brought the price down they would be gone.

Thanks so much for this great thread!

Michelle

they sell coupons on ebay?? WOW... they really do have EVERYTHING on that site huh?? lol

I got alot of crafty items from the dollar spot (50% off)

I found a playdo item on clearance - was the only one i could find was 6.xx

Disney princess balloon bouquet reg 7.99 for 1.89! dd's bday is 2 montsh away. and this was for 2 reg sz mylar and one large castle mylar! I did see cuisinart toasters 4.xx 10 cup coffee pots 5.xx and food processors 11.xx. there was a large toaster oven 10.xx Bathroom decor 5o% off.

I scored lipgloss heaven at the dollar spot, but I scanned the seal a meals and nothing, the waffle irons, nothing, and couldn't find darn near anything I was hoping to find...:mad: Not a total loss, but I was kind of hoping to grab the waffle maker (always wanted one, never wanted to shell out bucks for it)

Is the Ice Cream maker any good or is it something that can only be used only once in a while? I ask because I know someone who has a small business and they were looking for small ice cream makers (not the heavy duty kind) but good enough to last and not break down after 3 uses.

I bought this quilt for my DD's Birthday and would love to get the body pillow that matches. So ya'll keep this in the back of your mind that if you see the pillow go on sale PLEASE let me know. $30 for it is a little to pricy!

This is the quilt

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/sandycord/qilt.jpg

And this is the pillow I want

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/sandycord/pillow.jpg

I found a "couple" of things today:

Rival Ice Cream Maker - 12.48 (this one is for us!)

(2) Snowcone Makers - $6.xx

HB Ice Cream & Milk Shake mixes - .48 each

Snow Cone Syrup - .48 each

(3) Lap Desks - 3.xx each

Solar Outdoor Lights - $8.xx

(4) Bead/Scrapbooking embellishment clear organizer boxes - .50 (dollar spot)

Cardstock sheet set - 1.75

Bratz guitar - 12.48

(2) sizzlit cutting pads - .74 each

Still no markdowns on the smoothie maker! What's up with that!!! No luck with the foldout princess couch, princess castle, iPod undercabinet thingy or fullsize guitar.

You KNOW it is BBBBAAAADDD when the cashier says, you did good today. I'll see you again in about two weeks, right? ;)

This is the quilt

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/sandycord/qilt.jpg

And this is the pillow I want

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/sandycord/pillow.jpg

I bought the comforter set in the same pattern for my daughter... I wish they still had this roll pillow!!! It would be awesome :) We bought the ribbon curtain to match, and I saw a ribbon-covered bulletin board at our Target on Saturday for, like $5... 75% off... but it looked too cheap.

Now off to Lowe's to use the $10 coupon to paint the room to match :)

Joanne

I was so excited to get that Rival Ice Cream Maker....

Well, we tried making the ice cream from the recipe in the little book that comes with it...

If you are expecting to get ice cream like they show on the box don't bother buying this. I followed the instructions exactly as printed and what we ended up with was something that resembled slushy milk. I went to Amazon and read the reviews there...I should have done that before buying it. Seems that almost everyone is disappointed with this ice cream maker. I decided to put our slushy mixture into the freezer to harden it....now I have a huge brick of ice cream that is unscoopable! For us, this machine is just not worth the time/money.

Will target accept a return on an item that has been used? I want to take it back and get a refund but not sure how they are about items that have been used....

Any info on that type of return is appreciated!

Thanks!

Michelle

I found a Kitchen Aid Classic 3 speed blender regularly 69.99 on clearance for 17.48. It didn't have a box so I assume it was a display model. I needed a blender so this was a great deal for me.

It was with the Rival Ice Cream makers (in box were 12.00 but there was also one without the box for 6.98. I am glad I didn't break down and buy one of those too, sounds like they are not worth it.

I got alot of crafty items from the dollar spot (50% off)

I found a playdo item on clearance - was the only one i could find was 6.xx

Disney princess balloon bouquet reg 7.99 for 1.89! dd's bday is 2 montsh away. and this was for 2 reg sz mylar and one large castle mylar! I did see cuisinart toasters 4.xx 10 cup coffee pots 5.xx and food processors 11.xx. there was a large toaster oven 10.xx Bathroom decor 5o% off.

I found one of the playdough things too! It was $4.98 I bought it. It had 3 colors of playdough and a bunch of pieces to make animals with... it was a zoo one..pretty neat looking.. putting it up for my nephew for xmas