Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

If you are in the market for the Sony Liv electronics, Target had most of them at 50% off......cd radios, wireless speaker systems, etc. Make some nice presents for Christmas. We have some of that line of stuff already and it is quite nice. FYI.

I was waiting patiently for an ottoman to go from 50 to 75% off....today it was completely gone. Am making hubby check for me in a different Target...here's hoping it is still there! ;)

The black one ? me too.

Scored some nice Fieldcrest 300 thread ct pima count sheets for $9.98 per sheet.Also scored a thermos electronic rotisserie for my grill for $7.98.

The black one ? me too.

Scored some nice Fieldcrest 300 thread ct pima count sheets for $9.98 per sheet.Also scored a thermos electronic rotisserie for my grill for $7.98.

Yes it was a black one! I loved it! And hubby did not find it so I had an uneventful shopping experience. Guess that will teach me for going on Friday instead of Thursday!

I saw some sheets on sale but they were not high enough thread count and the price was still high also.

Microwaves :2elephant

My local Target had microwaves (0.6 cu ft) and 700 watts marked down

to $16.54 yesterday. They are not the digital ones but the dial operated

ones but they do have the glass turntables. Not a bad idea just to store

away if/when your microwave goes to electronic heaven:p

They had tons of them, on endcaps and in the aisles as well. FYI

Also got some twin XL sheets (some cotton/some t-shirt material) the entire set

for $3.24...good for the college dorm beds!

I found a TeleStory Interactive Storybook System today. It was on an endcap marked 30% clearance and had a price of $24.48. I wasn't sure if that was the final price so I scanned it and it scanned at $8.74!

Of course I placed it in my cart, my oldest nephew likes Spongebob and that is the book that came with the system. Whew one more Christmas gift off the list!

I also found books for the My First Story Reader for $3.74 normally $14.98 I think. I picked up a Sesame Street set to go with the My First Story Reader I bought last week for my youngest nephew.

Now if I can only find a deal on a Story Reader for the older boys.

The playskool basketball game is 50% making it $9.98. Then there are $5 coupons on them. The coupons were expired but the cashier still took them making them $5!! Great toy for Christmas.

My boys would love this. I have stayed away from Target for a few weeks (trying to save $ for my vacation), but I am going to have to get started on Christmas.

I found a TeleStory Interactive Storybook System today. It was on an endcap marked 30% clearance and had a price of $24.48. I wasn't sure if that was the final price so I scanned it and it scanned at $8.74!

Of course I placed it in my cart, my oldest nephew likes Spongebob and that is the book that came with the system. Whew one more Christmas gift off the list!

I also found books for the My First Story Reader for $3.74 normally $14.98 I think. I picked up a Sesame Street set to go with the My First Story Reader I bought last week for my youngest nephew.

Now if I can only find a deal on a Story Reader for the older boys.

Your store must mark down faster than mine. The story reader and the books were only 50% when I went today. They still had tons of them.

Last week when I was at Target, I picked up several items that were marked down. However, when I scanned it came up item not found. I thought this meant that the item was actually lower than the red tag. The manager would only sell it to me for the last markdown price. I didn't think that was the policy. :confused: Can anyone confirm?

TIA

Judi

Last week when I was at Target, I picked up several items that were marked down. However, when I scanned it came up item not found. I thought this meant that the item was actually lower than the red tag. The manager would only sell it to me for the last markdown price. I didn't think that was the policy. :confused: Can anyone confirm?

TIA

Judi

Technically, if it scans item not found, they are not supposed to sell it to you. Alot of times they will though. I have one store here that will, and one that wont. When they DO sell it, yes, they can look up the last price, and sell it for that. Problem is, alot of times items are marked UP before salvage, back to retail. So you may not be getting a good deal at all. Then again, there are cashiers who just make up prices. Those are the ones I like :)

Technically, if it scans item not found, they are not supposed to sell it to you. Alot of times they will though. I have one store here that will, and one that wont. When they DO sell it, yes, they can look up the last price, and sell it for that. Problem is, alot of times items are marked UP before salvage, back to retail. So you may not be getting a good deal at all. Then again, there are cashiers who just make up prices. Those are the ones I like :)

Those are the ones I like too. :]

SCORE!!

I got the spiderman tent for my son and it was marked $3.75! There were two left, so I grabbed them both...:smirk: thanks for the tip guys! I also found a nice v-neck tshirt from mossimo for me for $1.98

So happy!!!

I'll have to keep an eye on this one. At my Target they were still only 50% off for the system and additional storybooks.

My Target had the Betty Crocker Warm Delights Pean Butter Fudge Brownie on sale for 89cents this week. It was only this flavor though. Of course I bought them all. There was a coupon in my local newspaper 2 weeks ago, but I didn't cut it out that I think was for 50 cents.

Went to Target today and got a little babydoll swing that changes into a highchair or a little carrier. It was regular 14.99 and I found one that was "Item not found" (it was an older one in a different box) and the cashier gave it to me for 3.99!! YAY!! :D Gotta love Target!

I have bougth it at 24.48 two weeks ago, I wnder if I could return that one and buy it at clerance price.

Just went to Target yesterday and scanned the Telestory - it was 6.24. Yuppie...I asked for price adustment and their policy is 14 days...since I bought first one on Sep 20, I will have to return it

I have bougth it at 24.48 two weeks ago, I wnder if I could return that one and buy it at clerance price.

You can only return the one you purchased if within the 90 days and you have receipt and purchase a new one if it is marked down to the lower price. In other words, if they still have one on the shelf that is marked down, and you have the receipt and it is within 90 days for the one you previously bought, BUY the one that is marked down, and then return the one you bought at the other price.

Hope that made sense...

Just a note, buy the clearance one first than walk around to Customer Service with your receipt from the higher price one and return it, make sure you take the new clearance price sticker off of it LOL

Anyone have any idea how frequently they typically turn over the one spot stuff? There is some great stuff there now and I am just waiting for it to start to clear out...Any ideas?

It'll probably go either right before Halloween or right after Halloween, because of the Halloween stuff that they are currently carrying.

I'm pretty sure redfiremansgirl (or some user name like that) had the One Spot schedule pretty down, and she said it turns over about every six weeks. Does anyone remember when this current set was put out?

However, since we are now watching the See Spot Save department instead of The One Spot, it may be on a totally different schedule...

I'm pretty sure redfiremansgirl (or some user name like that) had the One Spot schedule pretty down, and she said it turns over about every six weeks. Does anyone remember when this current set was put out?

However, since we are now watching the See Spot Save department instead of The One Spot, it may be on a totally different schedule...

I'm pretty sure it was set on 9/3. So if it turns over in 6 weeks, that would put it at 10/15. I haven't seen any new one spot boxes roll in off of the truck yet, though.

At Target, we are still calling it the one spot...