Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Dosen't the one spot stuff usually go on clearance right before the holiday? I remember the one spot easter stuff being 4/$1 before easter and before the rest of the easter stuff went on clearance.

I don't think the See Spot Save area (formerly The One Spot) works like that. I need to go back and see who it is that explained The One Spot schedule to us, I'm thinking it was RedStateGirl. But basically, if the See Spot Save area follows the same schedule as The One Spot, it goes on clearance about every six weeks or so.

Does anyone recall the date of the last time The One Spot went clearance?

I was at a couple diff. Targets over the past week and found that alot of their candy is clearanced, and snack foods. I found a big bag of Twizzlers last week for 1.12 a bag, this week .67 a bag, these are those individually wrapped, would be great for Halloween! Kids lunches? Found those Reeses/Herseys snacksters for less than 2.00 a box....misc books and coloring books .50-3.00 each...tons of sheets/pillows/bathroom stuff....I was amazed!

Walmart a couple weeks ago had sheets on clearnace paid 5.00 for Twin sets, and 10.00 for King sets! Twin comforter 9.00. Beat that! I couldn't so had to snatch up what I found. I'm in Washington State, good luck!

Ok, I am hoping someone can help me with this cause I am a noob! I have the Target UPC Finds link in my favorites, and when I go to it, it's like it hasn't updated.The last date it shows for me is Sept. 27th. Does anyone else's show a more recent date? I have tried refreshing the web page and that isn't working. Any ideas what is going on and what I can do to fix it? Thanks!

I found this last week at 1 target and thought it was just dumb luck but I found another one today. It is a spiderman bed/tent for only $7.48, regularly $29.99. It is a small dome tent with an inflatable base. It was not marked down at either store just on the shelf with the others. These will be great for Christmas gifts if you can find some. Here is what it looks like:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-3/qid=1159910271/ref=sr_1_3/601-7364697-5657707?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B0007ODN94

THIS DEAL IS AWESOME, I went looking for this deal in my local target and found 2. Just by going on what the picture looks like on the box I thought it would be just fine for my lil 5 yr ole sis to play in.....

But she's going to have to wait till after Black friday

I set it up just to test it out before I gave it to her and IIIIIIIIIII can fit in it!!!

This thing is HUGE! I can sit up in it comfortably and lay down in it curled up comfy and cozy

Not sure how much protection from the weather it would be, but it's got to beat standing outside in the cold in line

THANK YOU for the heads up to look out for it!

Thanks for all the great info. I have had some great luck with the red tag items. About a month ago I found Tide HE Detergent, 200 OZ bottles down to $6.48, I bought all eight bottles they had on the shelf.....they were releasing the 300 oz bottles at 18 bucks so I was pretty pumped.

Anyways....thanks for all the good hints and if I come accross something, I will let you know.

Mine had boys summer shirts and shorts by mossimo for 70% off -- I got a few shirts for $1.48 each, and a pair of mossimo shorts for $2.48 for next year. My DH thinks I'm some sort of sage...LOL -- I just wander while the kids are in am pre and Kindy -- a newfound freedom for me!!

I found a Playskool dance along MP3 player for 8.48 today(50% off). Thought it would be great as a Christmas gift for my 4yo. They had pink and blue. Also some Playskool toy cellphones, also 50% off.

They had a pink and blue dance along player at my Target too. I think they must have been 75% off at mine, because I'm sure it was less than $8.48. I thought about buying it, but then left it there.

I learned something recently that I either missed or didn't register before but you don't have to scan an item (like a TV is hard to actually carry over to scanner) to get the price etc. There is a code at the top of the red sticker and you can just input that into the scanner and it will tell you the price, if any in back and where its located. I recently did this with something on my receipt, wanted to see if it went down but didn't want to carry the item over to the scanner. I believe the UPC code would work too? Just something I learned lately.....

THIS DEAL IS AWESOME, I went looking for this deal in my local target and found 2. Just by going on what the picture looks like on the box I thought it would be just fine for my lil 5 yr ole sis to play in.....

But she's going to have to wait till after Black friday

I set it up just to test it out before I gave it to her and IIIIIIIIIII can fit in it!!!

This thing is HUGE! I can sit up in it comfortably and lay down in it curled up comfy and cozy

Not sure how much protection from the weather it would be, but it's got to beat standing outside in the cold in line

THANK YOU for the heads up to look out for it!

Ohhh I should go look for these! I have a 4 yr old and 5 yr old boys on my shopping list!!

Where in the store were they?!:yup:

Ohhh I should go look for these! I have a 4 yr old and 5 yr old boys on my shopping list!!

Where in the store were they?!:yup:

I am going to guess these are back near camping gear where they have a bunch of kids toys like balls etc. I saw alot of sleeping bags for kids (indoor kind) on clearance. I got my kids some tent sets a couple of years ago for playing indoors with them-they just pop up and easy take down. They have had many slumber parties in the tents, it is fun and can be set up anywhere. The sets I got had a tent, chair, sleeping bag and something else for $15 (on sale not clearance at the time). It was around Christmas time too when they came out so watch the sales ad, abit more than the $7.48 or so but came with chair and extras so not a bad deal

I learned something recently that I either missed or didn't register before but you don't have to scan an item (like a TV is hard to actually carry over to scanner) to get the price etc. There is a code at the top of the red sticker and you can just input that into the scanner and it will tell you the price, if any in back and where its located. I recently did this with something on my receipt, wanted to see if it went down but didn't want to carry the item over to the scanner. I believe the UPC code would work too? Just something I learned lately.....

:::sigh:::

I've heard about this can be done, but the scanners at my Target don't have buttons on them to input numbers.

Is there another way of entering the numbers if the scanners don't have buttons?

I've heard about this can be done, but the scanners at my Target don't have buttons on them to input numbers.

Is there another way of entering the numbers if the scanners don't have buttons?

Oh, I guess not, our Target is fairly new (couple years old now) and the scanners have numbers to the right side, I just assumed all Targets had these type of scanners. You might try asking one of the employees, maybe they have another suggestion...

i got two of the spiderman tents. They rang up 0.00 at mine but the cashier typed in 29.99 and basically bungled it for everything he was worth so i took it to customer service to return who then told me it couldnt be returned cause it was salvage and how long had i been holding on to it. Told her to look at the dated on recipet which got me the reply of well that just isnt possible...She didnt seem to think my comment of It must be a target miracle then was too funny (though the guy behind me did :D) She called over someone who told me next time i shouldnt let a cashier type in the price (note to self make sure only to use little cashier i feel i can wrestle to the ground) and told the other lady to let them go at the 7.48 so after a tiny bit of strife I got them and hubby is just baffled that they would let something be on their shelf w/ no price assinged LOL

The larget items I have found have the UPC printed on the box, but also have a sticker UPC that is easily removed & can be replaced easily. I have done that several times with larger items I hoped scanned less :)

I've seen those. But aren't they different numbers? I know that a lot of times I get the 'item not found message' with the sticker bar code, but a price with the UPC on the box.

not the big giant sticker. Use the small one, it has a regualr bar code on it, and is the size of a normal UPC..maybe 1x1.5" or so.