Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

went to a Target today. They had a ton of wrapping stuff at 75% off (of which I bought too much). They also had stacks of diapers on clearance, but I'm afraid I couldn't tell you any more about them. Diapers are a little out of my area ;)

which target?

Went to Target yesterday. Whitehall, Ohio (Broad Street). They had most of the furniture at 50% off. I bought 12lb containers of ice-salt (in the shaker containers) for $2.48 each. Stocked up for the rest of the season and next winter. I also bought 8-packs of the GE Reveal lightbulbs for $3.15 a pack. I will be going back today to get some more of those!

The Luvs diapers weren't really marked down at the stores around me. They were marked down from $10.99 reg price to $9.99 at the Niagara Falls, NY store and Amherst, NY.

I was really hoping for a super deal. I don't really need them right now since I'm stocked up from BJ's...but if they are the same price next week I might get them because I have manufacturers coupons too.

I did however get birthday invites for my son's birthday that is coming up in May. He is going to be a year old already. It was an 8 pack of invites with 8 matching thank you cards for $1.48 so I got 2 packs of them. They are cute. A rocket ship with an alien, that kinda looks like a frog to me and boyish, but not too old looking.

Also, 2 rolls of baby/shower wrapping paper for $0.98.

it's on my way home from class:

Alhambra Target

2120 W Main St , Alhambra, CA 91801-1856 US

Hey! thats my local target too! This is what I found at this store:

Disney Princess Cinderella castle designer and You can fly with Tinkerbell 2 pack $4.48

click here and here for more info about these products.

it's on my way home from class:

Alhambra Target

2120 W Main St , Alhambra, CA 91801-1856 US

Hardly ever go to that one because it's always so crowded.....I go Rosemead, Baldwin Park, West Covina, or Duarte....will have to head out to find pullups...thanks!

I went today and got a few things. They had a 5 piece set of silicon kitchen tools for $7.48 (4 utensils and a holder in bright blue)

7 ct pack of Bic Pens (Crystal) .44

Orbit 3 pack gum .88

Parmesan cheese shaker $1.24

25 X 42 woven rug $6.24 085100217 (It's an oval rug)

CoverGirl Longlast lipstick $1.28 052080883

Various gift bag tissue papers 75% off .24

Chenille Throw $6.98 067100064

York Peppermint Patties family bag $2.48 055020189

I had fun!!

I went searching for diapers too and found Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers the BIG box for 22.10...No Luvs:(I DID see those light bulbs marked down to 2.25 for an 8 pack tho! The Playskool Tool Bench was marked 1/2 off to 17.?? in toys, also...

YAHOO! Today I found the Target Restore & Restyle Storage Bin thing. Normally $59.99 on clearance for $14.98!!!!

Here is a pic of what I am talking about, but the one I got is white would with pastel colored storage bins. And it was the last one.

http://img.nextag.com/imagefiles/big/000/000/651/629/65162949.jpg

Guest RedStateGirl
Hi all, hope you guys have had a great week. Well we went to Target this afternoon and I found a pair of suede Barbie cowboy boots for my daughter for $4.68, some pet toys for $1.68, some Altoid gum 2 packs for $1.62 each, very good deal since they normally run $1.99 per tin. And also a bunch of different haircolor for $1.04, $1.14 and $1.74 plus I had $3 off coupons on 3 of them. Scored again at Target.

YAHOO! Today I found the Target Restore & Restyle Storage Bin thing. Normally $59.99 on clearance for $14.98!!!!

Here is a pic of what I am talking about, but the one I got is white would with pastel colored storage bins. And it was the last one.

http://img.nextag.com/imagefiles/big/000/000/651/629/65162949.jpg

Awesome deal! I'm jealous. I saw these in the primary colors on and endcap and I lugged the big box, along with the cart to the scanner and it scanned at regular $59.99!

Found lots of deals on picture frames, mainly the Classic Home and Modern Home, most were 75% off. Foodsavers were also on sale both the "mini" size one that's normally $39.99 was 50% and the bigger one was on sale too but I don't remember the price .. the bags were clearanced out too. Most of the heaters were 75% off and they had lots of the Classic Home and Modern Home Fireplace Screens 75% off. Hmm .. what else? Oh, garage storage stuff was 30%, lots of the Coleman and California Closets cabinets and shelving units.

May I just say how much I love this thread! Thanks so much for everyone cooperation!

i went to target on friday and when we were cashing out i told my husband that i needed a box of papmers diapers. I usually use huggies but since i had a freebie coupon i was going to grab one. I also had 2 coupons for free box of pampers baby wipes, which we on sale for 2.00 each savings of 23.98 right? not quite. The lady at the register rang up my diapers and after i handed her the coupons she says to me, how much is this coupon for? I was like, the diapers? 19.89, and she says all of them. I said sure and laughed. Next thing I know the two -2.00 coupons turned into -19.89 and -19.89. for a total savings of 59.67. I thanked her and shuffled hubby out very quickly to the car.....

Not the most honest way to save. And what is that poor cashier going to do when her drawer comes up $36 short? Good savings though.

i went to target on friday and when we were cashing out i told my husband that i needed a box of papmers diapers. I usually use huggies but since i had a freebie coupon i was going to grab one. I also had 2 coupons for free box of pampers baby wipes, which we on sale for 2.00 each savings of 23.98 right? not quite. The lady at the register rang up my diapers and after i handed her the coupons she says to me, how much is this coupon for? I was like, the diapers? 19.89, and she says all of them. I said sure and laughed. Next thing I know the two -2.00 coupons turned into -19.89 and -19.89. for a total savings of 59.67. I thanked her and shuffled hubby out very quickly to the car.....

the drawer wont come up short if she marked the ammount on the coupon when sge took it up like she was supposed to. But I guarantee if the bookkeepers dont catch it and they send it off to be reimbursed, I'm sure pampers will catch it and not send them their refund. By that time there will be no telling which cashier made the error.

Our target has a pepsi sale starting today for 5 for $10. That includes all the pepsi products. I went there and got diet dr pepper and there were target $1 off coupons on all the 12 packs of diet dr pepper so I got 18 12 packs for $1 each! The coupons expired today so the pepsi guy was there putting out more diet dp and slapping the coupons on!:) Gotta luv getting my favorite pop for less than $.10 a can!! Woohoo!!!:clapping:

hey.... here it's only 4 packs for the same $10! :rant:

Our target has a pepsi sale starting today for 5 for $10. That includes all the pepsi products. I went there and got diet dr pepper and there were target $1 off coupons on all the 12 packs of diet dr pepper so I got 18 12 packs for $1 each! The coupons expired today so the pepsi guy was there putting out more diet dp and slapping the coupons on!:) Gotta luv getting my favorite pop for less than $.10 a can!! Woohoo!!!:clapping:

hey.... here it's only 4 packs for the same $10! :rant:

Thats weird...here diet dr P is distrubuted by coca cola....I looked on Wikipedia and it said:

In about 30% of the country, the product is distributed by Pepsi bottlers, in about 30% of the country by Coca-Cola bottlers, and in the remainder it is distributed by bottlers that are not affiliated with either of those companies.

That would explain why I was so confused by the original post about pepsi products! Damn learn something new everyday!

Anyway...went to Target yesterday, got 2 olympic t's for 75% off....and canvas storage cubes that were 30% off....I needed 2 asap, but they had tons, so I will check again the end of the week.:fluffy:

Watch out for those canvas cubes - I had bought one & within less than 5 hours of being out of the package, the plastic tubing was bursting out of the top corners. Definitely not safe to store my kids toys in.