Which store(s) did you hit on BF last year?

MarkRaby

Which store(s) did you hit on BF last year?  

630 members have voted

1. 1. Which store(s) did you hit on BF last year?

• Best Buy
    • Circuit City
    • Comp USA
    • K-Mart
    • KB Toys
    • Kohls
    • Lowes
    • Media Play
    • Meijer
    • Office Depot
    • Office Max
    • Radio Shack
    • Sears
    • Staples
    • Target
    • Toys R Us
    • Wal-Mart
    • Other
    • Did not go out on Black Friday last year

Last year I started at the mall. Hit Target (to get the portable DVD player they had on sale), TRU, CVS (had to get the $5 coffee pot), Best Buy (walked in then out- that place was NUTS) then left for Kmart, Walmart and Big Lots. By the time I got home I can honestly say I was sick of shopping! Of course after all that, that is when hubby decided it would be a perfect time to decorate the outside of the house lol.

We hit Best Buy at Midnight and were the first people to arrive. We setup our tent and crawled inside while everyone else froze.

This is my 6th straight year. Went to Best Buy First Every Single Time!

I WANT THE BEST BUY AD!!! but it is one of the last ones to get released!

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Target first, then Walmart. Then I hit our mall, JC penney and Sears. Then Kmart was last because I got our Christmas tree there for only 30$ and it was one of the ones that is almost 7 ft tall. Wasn't really impressed with the deals last year but I'm hoping this year will be better.

what time did you reach JC penny?what would be the best time to avoid rushes...

Last bf, I went to the px first, second to Macy's and thirdly to Penney's. I would do it in that order again, but we don't have a Penny's.

what time did you reach macy's last year. this is my first BF shopping and i want to avoid those lines outside the store .i dont have much to buy either so am not very keen on being there at 4. so want to go at a time when the store is not very overcrowded. what time will be the best ?