Which store(s) did you hit on BF last year?

MarkRaby

Which store(s) did you hit on BF last year?  

630 members have voted

1. 1. Which store(s) did you hit on BF last year?

• Best Buy
    • Circuit City
    • Comp USA
    • K-Mart
    • KB Toys
    • Kohls
    • Lowes
    • Media Play
    • Meijer
    • Office Depot
    • Office Max
    • Radio Shack
    • Sears
    • Staples
    • Target
    • Toys R Us
    • Wal-Mart
    • Other
    • Did not go out on Black Friday last year

(In poll, mark off all that apply)

Last year, here was my order:

JC Penny

- Free snowglobe

Sears

(for free $10 gift card that I didn't get but should have..won't get into that now)

Best Buy

- Awesome new landline phone

- Fancy new blender

- $10 GBA game (American Idol)

- 17" CRT monitor

Target

- Pizza Oven

- Microwave

Radio Shack

- M&M Radio

(Wanted several other things but were all sold out)

Media Play

- Some Manga books

- A couple DVDs

Staples

- 4 pack of Scotch tape

Brother hit Office Max while I was at Best Buy and mom/sister went to Kohl's.

At least, that's what I can remember :groovin:

-Mark-

I believe I went to Sears first, then Radio Shack, then Target, and then I was done. It was the first year I didn't hit TRU at all...at least I don't think I did. I think that none of the sale stuff was anything I wanted to get my kids. I'd have to search for my old 2004 posts to be sure though.

I went to Target first, then Walmart. Then I hit our mall, JC penney and Sears. Then Kmart was last because I got our Christmas tree there for only 30$ and it was one of the ones that is almost 7 ft tall. Wasn't really impressed with the deals last year but I'm hoping this year will be better.

Sadly, I did not get to go last year. My wife and sister-in-law broke down at a toll-plaza in South Chicago, and I had to head down there to pick them up and get them here. Then, I went down again later to fix the van, and we drove it back home. What a day.

....Did not go out on Black Friday last year?? Blasphemers!!!

We hit a ton, the big in one in our area not on there is Brandsmart

This is going to be me this year. I have to work on Thanksgiving night and the night of BF so i wont be able to go shopping. I am going to look a the sales and my Sister has said she will go for me if there is any have to haves i see.

Last Year I hit Sears first for the 10 gift cards some tools and a CD player, Then I went to Walmart for Spider man web blaster( price match from Target ad) the 10 cordless drill, and a few other things I can't remember, Then I hit CVS for the 1.99 batteries. Hope they have that again this year. I hit Old Navy too but nothing exciting there. Then on the way home I hit another Walmart for some other things that the first Walmart didn't have.

I went to Walmart and then ToysRUs and then met up with hubby at Super Target and followed up back at Sears (his 1st stop) to pick up a TV. He also went to Best Buy and I think another computer type store..can't remember now?!. LOL Then we went to Kmart and headed to lunch!

Weird one...I do all of my shopping and wrapping on BF and happened to have difficulty gettting a paper with all the ads...so I left the house super early on BF and stopped at Walgreens to pick up an extra newspaper. They had tons of wrapping paper etc on sale. It was a great surprise and is now a part of BF tradition. (did I mention it was empty?)

Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and Circuit City.

Also EBGames, Ace Hardware, and Walgreens.

Really didn't mean to go to Best Buy or EB Games-- thought I was going to be able to price match all the PS2 and Game Cube games DH wanted at Walmart, but that was a total bust. So ended up making the rounds.

Oh, and the next day went to TRU for some GameBoy games that were still on sale.

Weird one...I do all of my shopping and wrapping on BF and happened to have difficulty gettting a paper with all the ads...so I left the house super early on BF and stopped at Walgreens to pick up an extra newspaper. They had tons of wrapping paper etc on sale. It was a great surprise and is now a part of BF tradition. (did I mention it was empty?)

Last year after Christmas I got enought wrapping paper to wrap for the next two years! It was .29 a roll at CVS last year. I cleaned them out. Now every time I go into the closet rolls of wrap are hitting on the head! LOL

I dropped my teenaged son off at Target and was on line at Walmart by 3AM. He enjoyed the antics of the people on line. I don't remember anything we purchased except the great deal on the game cubes. I got about 10 of those to share with co-workers who couldn't make it to the sales. Then we went to the BX to do pricematches on the things that had sold out elsewhere and to get the $20 Coby DVD Players. :trampolin:

My mom, sister, and I are going to spread out again this year to make sure we all get what we want at the different stores and to save time. My sister will go to one store-I'll give her $ and my list what I want there, etc. She will do the same for me then my mom. Its great. We all then meet to give our purchases to each other and share experiences then do lunch.

I always start at Kohls's for the 1/2 off fisher price and litlle tykes stuff (plus they open at 5) then to tru. next get in line at target, down to bath and body works. walmart, best buy big lots, kmart, meijer and then lunch. We are usually done by 12 or 1.

Carrie

WalMart, Sears, Radio Shack, JC Penny, Lowes

Went to WM first, but I missed some things I really wanted @ JC Penny and Sears. If their ads look good this year I will be going there first and just hope that WM doesn't run out of the toys that my kids will want.

Last year we started (as always) at WalMart. There's always one big thing and those $6 dollar boys jeans and the hoodies that makes WalMart worth it.

Then we went to Walgreens and another place that has good stuff here(freebies) Big Lots.(lol)

We always go to Kmart but not usually impressed with their ads.

I always start at Kohls's for the 1/2 off fisher price and litlle tykes stuff (plus they open at 5) then to tru. next get in line at target, down to bath and body works. walmart, best buy big lots, kmart, meijer and then lunch. We are usually done by 12 or 1.

Carrie

I did the same thing last year Kohls first then in live at TRU before they opened