Anyone else staying home this BF?

Jen8112

that say to me buy now sell later on ebay...lol

All I know is lots of Japanese companies have stated that if the USD continues to fall they have no choice but to raise prices on imported goods to the USA. So I guess if one is a seller best to start thinking of buying now and selling later.

As far as the 3DS goes quite a few local shops are only allowing legal residents or citizens to buy the 3DS when it first comes out (it comes out here about 6 weeks earlier).

I'll go out, but no camp out again this year. I don't see anything worth it. I need a couple of door busters at Sears, and then I'm going to buy some clothes at Old Navy. Everything else, which isn't much, will be purchased online, as I'm almost done shopping. The deals so far are far superior to what is in the BF ads, imho.

It's a tradition for me & my older kids. My husband would probably take me to the E.R. if I didn't go out! I like getting all the free stuff. I'm excited about Half Price Books this year. I've gotten their $5 card for the last two years (and my 2 kids each got one also). But this year they are having a half price sale! So $5 - $10. I usually get 2 free books w/ my $5 card so now I can get 4. Then hit the pharmacies for all their free stuff. I'm like some of the other posters, most of my real Christmas shopping is already done thanks to the early sales.

Not sure yet, but I"m leaning towards a no. Most of the items I need are "wishful thinking" that I probably won't get, or things I already have for almost that same price. I've been every year for the last 10 years.... so in a way, I'm sure I'll go somewhere just because it's tradition. :)